⇢ ˗ˏˋ prologue ࿐ྂ

lowercase intended~
heyeyeyeyyeye
long time no see
enoyoiuyououy!

february 2020

you were dead wrong. you knew he had a lot of girls crushing on him, but thought they would be too scared. all you wanted was a simple picture with your senior, and it looked like it would take you ages to get it. takahashi was a popular senior at higashiyama high, and your math tutor for the past year.

he was kind and patient, helping you correct your mistakes without negative emotion. you had both become good friends and helped each other emotionally at a distance. though with both of you have it different passions, he took the time to understand. he even comforted you when your parents has disapproved your profession of streaming games.

girls were in a line, taking turns to take pictures with him. they would squeal and bow wishing him the best. he stood out greatly with his talent and dedication. you decided to come back to take a picture later and went over to your other senior friends to take pictures.

"ayaka-san! can we have a photo?" you smiled at her with your phone in hand, and she nodded. she was the equivalent of takahashi in higashiyama, except her passion was piano.

"here, let me take it with mine, i wouldn't want to forget my little sister." she dug her phone out and positioned it for a selfie. she held the phone down for you both to look at the photo and she giggled. "we both look so good, but the guy back there kills it doesn't he?" there was a boy who photobombed at the last moment, making you laugh. "i'll send it to you."

"ayaka!" a female voiced called out.

"oop, that's the wife. i gotta go, and i'll see you very soon okay?" she hugged you before walking to join her girlfriend. you smiled and walked around campus, phone in hand. scrolling through your phone you bumped into someone.

"clumsy as ever aren't you?" takahashi held out a hand to help you get up.

"oh shut it." you laughed. "anyways wanna take a photo?" he nodded and you outstretched to prop for the selfie. you weren't super short but compared to takahashi, well. he laughed and took you phone and put his arm around your shoulder bringing you closer. you put up a peace sign and smiled.

"don't forget to post it and send me the photo." he clicked his tongue.

"wait! i have to thank you." he looks at you a little confused. "i know you were only supposed to help me with math but did so much more than that. so thank you so much!" you bowed making him flustered and shocked.

"l/n-chan you don't have bow!" he laughed, pulling your shoulder up. "and i'm glad you helped me too." he smiled. "but now i have to go because there's a volleyball celebration thing and i'm probably not gonna see you a lot after this so-" he hesitated before giving you a quick hug. "i'll see you sometime kid."

"i'll see you- wait i'm only a year younger!" he flashed a cheeky grin before patting your head and running away. you smiled and started walking to your lockers to get ready to leave. sending the photo to takahashi you looked at the photo of ayaka. she was an amazing person, and you did have a small crush on her. laughing too yourself you made your way home.

exhausted from studying, you lay dead on your bed. you usually streamed every other day and thankfully today was a rest day. your cat yaeko jumped on your stomach making your breath go brr.

"oof. hello to you too baby." you sat and and started playing with her. she was a little fluffball you found in the back of your house and two years later she was your bestfriend. scratching her stomach and playing with her ears, a ding sounded. it was a text from your tutor.

hashi-senpaisei 😧

hashi-senpaisei 😧
hey child
you free?

y/n-chibichan 🧐
yes yes
child?

hashi-senpaisei 😧
yes.
okay then
see you at school in 20

y/n-chibichan 🧐
hah???
i'm tired 😭

hashi-senpaisei 😧
just comee

y/n-chibichan 🧐
oki doki

what happened later that day would leave you both a blushing mess.

-

sorry just-

Y🕺R🕺N🕺