Chpt 3

Haileys pov)

I woke up by my alarm playing Dont Stop by 5 seconds of summer. I looked out the window and saw we were at our new house. As my mom pulled into park. I got out and took in the view. This is where i was going to grow up now.

It was past 6 pm after we got all of the boxes inside. My room and my parents room were the only ones completly decorated. I got into my bed and went through twitter. There was a riot since my character Died on my last show. Apparalently there was one thing that was brought to my attention. Edits of me and the Chandler Riggs. I was about to go all fangirl because i loved carl. But thing is on the show. He is dating that one girl and i have to be his friend till after she dies and the rest is unknown.

(6:30 am the next morning)

I got up and started getting myself ready to go on set. My mom and i went and got into the car and started driving to set. When we got their the only person i saw so far was Norman Reedus. My mom got out and went to the director and started talking about stuff. I got out and sat on the hood of my moms car and looked around waiting for her to get back. Until i heard his voice "you must be hailey right?" I looked over and saw the one and only Chandler Riggs.