QUESTIONS

PRESENT TIME 2021:

 SEOUL It's been an hour since Taehyung talked to Wooshik and he's already losing his mind with the information given to him.

 'That man has been recorded dead for Agent 0901 to be born.'

 "Fxck!" he hissed as he finally stands up and grabbed his keys.

Kim Taehyung has been living in an apartment provided by Wooga Elites to him ever since that one fateful night where he thought he lost everything. The apartment isn't grand but it's safe enough for him to fall asleep at night after his trauma. He's already outside of his flat when he remembers Wooshik telling him that the folder about that one person he's trying to find for years is waiting in his office. He put on his shades and walked towards his black Dodge challenger before he dialed a number on his phone.

 "Hello?" 

"Do you know about this?"

Taehyung already started his car and he's now on speaker when Seojoon finally replied to him.

"Wooshik just informed me last night. I'm sorry Tae, I have no idea how--"

"I said stop calling me that hyung! It's V or Taehyung!" he stopped the other.

"Sorry, it's out of habit."

"Just, refrain from calling me that hyung. So, if he's the Ace does it mean he's the one who fxcking sabotage us in Myeongdong too?" Taehyung remembers that one tough mission he had with Seojoon few months ago.

"If the Ace is 0901, then yup Ta-Vshi! That's him." Seojoon replied.

Taehyung remembers that awful night, he almost broke few of his ribs from falling from the 3rd floor of the building while escaping the agents from NIS. He hates every single one of the government agents because he feels like they think so highly of themselves when most of thetime, those idiots still end up asking for help from black ops like them.

 The forensic doctor turned one of the most dangerous spy learned that behind all huge cases in the country, it's not always the authority who solves them. Most of them are solved by black ops like them but served in a silver platter to incompetent government agencies to make them look good. He remembers how they set up everything they need in order to catch a bigtime drug lord in Myeongdong only to be interrupted by the NIS & their special task force that night.

NOW PLAYING: COMPLICATED

"THERE ARE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE AND HOLD BUT THE MOMENT YOU FIND YOURSELF HOLDING AND LOOKING AT IT, YOU'LL JUST WISH YOU NEVER DID."

Taehyung arrived at their building still feeling lost, not knowing what to do with the information. Four years ago, he was like a madman looking for answers, searching for that person whom he loves with all of him. The Wooga Elite House offered him protection when he realized the situation he was at that time. He got treatment from them for all the trauma he got because of that horrible evening too. After he felt better receiving treatment from the black op organization, he has decided to join them instead of living his life in fear. He trained day and night nonstop. He specialized with weapons and since he's a forensic doctor who knows a human body too well, he became a weapon himself. He could kill a person with just one twist of his hand.