his obsession

Part 4

Y/n pov

I was shocked as hell.
Y/n:are you in your senses mr.mafia.
Tae:yes!I am serious and I dont care what is your answer you are mine only mine and you belong to me!!
Y/n:I am not yours and I only belong to myself..
Tae:tomorrow is our wedding now go to your room.
Y/n:if you want to then see mr.mafia how would you marry me.
With that I came into the room where I was kept I didn't want to marry him..ugh??after sometime a servent came and said
Servent:the dinner is ready...
Y/n:I didn't want to eat anything..
Servent:but,miss if you didn't mr.kim will fire me.please!
Y/n:ok first tell me your mr.kim full name.
Servent:kim taehyung!!
Y/n:ok
Y/n pov
I came in the dining room and saw those so called mafias I sat in one of the chairs and started eating slowly.
Tae:are you ready for tomorrow babygirl??
Y/n:why are you asking??isnt you are one who said??I dont care what is your answer you are still mine..
Tae:dont be so cold it is already winter..
Y/n:dont do joke around you are still ruining my life..
Tae:so why did I do??I love you and wanted to marry with you what is it wrong about it..
Y/n:if you nicely came and meet me and take your steps slowly so I maybe said yes to you happily..but what you did you just kidnapped me!! and tomorrow you will marry me and the day after tomorrow you will rape me!!
Y/n pov
With that I started crying and ran from there and came into my room I locked the door and start crying heavily...but after sometime i didn't realise when I fall asleep...
Tae pov
I was hurt by her words I would kill myself before forcing her she is my life,my love how can I do that with her I want her to be mine..if I waste time and started taking small steps someone will take her from me and I didn't want this to happen..I opened the door of my room but it was looked I used my keys and opened it as I came inside I saw her on the floor sleeping peacefully I came towards her and saw her dried tears in mind(she must be crying)
I took her in bridle style and place her on the bed..I also lay beside her and took her in my embrace and hugged her tightly with that I also driffed into sleep..
Time skip
At wedding hall
Y/n
I am ready

But I am not happy I want to marry the man whom I know I love but what can I do I am now going to marry a man who love me I didn't know if I love him or not

But I am not happy I want to marry the man whom I know I love but what can I do I am now going to marry a man who love me I didn't know if I love him or not....I am in my thoughts when taehyung came I am sitting in front of the mirror in the makeup room
Tae pov
I came inside the room and saw her she is looking so preety I cant take my eyesoff from her I came towards her..
Tae:you are looking very pretty my love..
Y/n:hmmm
Tae:lets go now the priest is waiting for us..(I hold her hand and we walked towards the aisle)
Tae:what are you waiting for start now..
Priest:do you kim taehyung take lee y/n as your beloved wife?
Tae:yes I do.
Priest:do you lee y/n take kim taehyung as your beloved husband?
Y/n:I...d..do.
Priest:you may now kiss the bride.
Y/n pov
He stared moving closed towards me pulled me by my waist and start kissing me passionately but I didn't kissed him back...then the whole crowed in the hall cheered for us but he simply grab my hand and started drag me towards his car I just sit beside him and the driver started driving the car the whole ride of the car was silent then I came in some other mansion it is little smaller than the first one mansion..I came out of the car struggling with my dress while he simply took me in his arms in bridle style and started tooking me inside the mansion...
Tae:do you like it??
Y/n:yes!!
Tae:I specially bought it for you...
Y/n:thank you..
Then he heads towards a room which is I think our room
Tae:so this is OUR room..
Y/n:can you please now leave me from your arms??
Tae:why??dont you like it(pout)
Y/n:why do you suddenly being so soft to me??
Tae:I want to say sorry to you I forcefully marry to you but if I will wait someone will take you away from me..
Y/n pov
He has a point and he is also handsome omo y/n what the fuck are you thinking....
Part 4 end
I know it was not good but still I have to complete this fanfic...but this was not the end😅😅