The begining

In this au those 3 characters in the first part all live together.
It was a cold autumn night, October 31st Halloween Izuku midoriya was dressed in an expensive black suit

Like this photoIt was Halloween and throughout the town kids were dressed in costumes and going from door to door, trying to get as much delicious candy as possible

Like this photo
It was Halloween and throughout the town kids were dressed in costumes and going from door to door, trying to get as much delicious candy as possible. One boy, however, wasn't a kid, nor was he looking for Candy. His name was izuku midoriya, and he was dressed as a hypnotist. The thing was, izuku was a real hypnotist too.

Once most of the trick or treaters had gone home to eat their candy, izuku made his way to his teacher's house. He knew that there is three of his female teachers living there no one else.

Izuku rang the doorbell, dressed up in a magician's outfit with a pocket watch in his hand and a top hat on his head. Answering the door was midnight, who was dressed as a black cat, with cat ears and a cute little costume on, with a cat nose and whiskers drawn on her face by a marker.

"Trick or treat!" Said izuku with a big grin, looking up at midnight.

Midnight smiled wide and giggled. "Wow, I like your costume, izuku! Do you want some candy?" She asked.

"Actually, I wanted something else..." izuku replied, a devious grin forming on his face. He lifted the pocket watch and began swinging it from side to side in front of midnights eyes. "I want you to find that this watch is just the prettiest watch you've ever seen. What do you think?"

The young teacher's mind was quickly enthralled by the beautiful, antique watch before her. Her eye's had widened and her jaw was slack. "Soooo pretty...."

"That's right, now as I snap my fingers, you're going to think and act like a cute little kitty cat." Commanded izuku, before snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, midnight-blue eyes rolled to the back of her head and she dropped to her hands and knees. "Meow~," She said as she began crawling around on the floor.

Izuku smiled and walked inside. He heard a noise coming from inside the kitchen. Upon walking into the kitchen, izuku saw all might with her back turned doing the dishes. Izuku secretly walked behind the 35-year-old blonde, who was dressed as a farmer, wearing a straw hat, a long sleeve flannel shirt and overalls without any shoes. Once izuku was right behind her, he started swinging the pocket watch in front of her face.

"Huh?! What the..?" All might's eyes widened upon looking at the watch.

"Shh... Just stare at the watch and let yourself get lost in its beauty..." izuku told her in a soft, calm voice. "There's no need to do the dishes now, they can wait, can't they?"

All might's lips parted as it became harder to think. Her mind was just getting foggy. "You're right, the dishes.. can wait... W-who are you..?"

"Just a nice little hypnotist who wants to help you relax... Now let's go into the living room..." izuku started walking. "Just follow the watch, all might."