friends and secrets

Song: kiss me more dojo cat
Let's start the story!

July 19th, 2019
Karl's birthday party
Sapnap: age 19
Karl: age 20

Tw: abuse(kinda)

"Hi Karl!" Sapnap said as he entered Karl's house. "Happy birthday!" He said, "heh, thanks sap" Karl responded. Sapnap noticed that Karl looked like he was in pain. Sapnaps gaze went down to Karl's waist, where he saw Karl's boyfriends hand tightly gripping it.

(Karl's boyfriend is 21)

"Hi Eric" sapnap said coldly. "Hi nick" he said back. "I told you to call me sapnap." Sapnap responded. "Guys. Stop." Karl said to them. "let's go sit with Dream and George." He then said. "Okay, sure" sapnap responded.

"Hello Dream!" Sapnap said as he sat down on the couch next to him. "Hi pandas" Dream responded. "How have you been doing?" Sap asked. "I'm good, what about you?" Dream said. "I'm doing fine, what about you George, how have you been?" Sap said, "I'm doing very well, thank you for asking"

A/n: I have this headcannon that George talks very professionally, so that's gonna be in here.

After a while of dream, George, and sapnap catching up, sapnap heard something. "Karl. Upstairs now." Eric said, "w-why?" Karl asked. " I need to talk to you. Now." Eric responded.

As karl and Eric started heading upstairs, sapnap said, "hey guys, I gotta go to the restroom, be right back." "Okay!" Dream responded.

Summary: Today is Karl's birthday and sapnap, dream and George come over. Whenever sapnap comes in, he realizes that Eric (Karl's boyfriend) was hurting Karl. He chooses to ignore it and got talk to dream and George. While, catching up with them, he hears Eric forcefully tell Karl to go upstairs. Karl listens, and sapnap chooses to follow them.

Hello again, sorry for the short chapter. I'll try my best to start writing longer chapters. Hope you like the story so far though!
I had to republish this because I forgot to add the summary. In really sorry guys, I'll try my best to remember to do it from now on.

Affection for the day!! *hugs!!!!* 🥰♥️

Words: 366
Song: Life By The Sea by Tubbo
Time: 31 minutes