Chapter 1

Here is my actual first story!  I hope you like it :)  comment for more ideas! 

here is a picture of Kristal Flores ---------------------------------------------------------------------->        

My heart was panting out short breaths from my running.  In two minutes, I can be possible dead or alive.  I was incredibly stupid for making a decision when I'm new to this city.  My necklace was wildly jumping from my neck and hitting my face violently.  The three guys behind me were picking up the pace and were yards away from me.  It felt like inches.  Just kill me.  I'm tired of running.  My legs were aching and my breath grew shorter every step that I took forward. 

Just kill me.  I was tired of the running and wanted to fall on the floor and just go to sleep.  I didn't want to go any further step.  It was killing me.  My pace got slower and the three men took advantage of my weakness.  They circled me in the middle, like a wolf does with its prey.  While ordering me to get up, I stumbled a few times, but managed myself to a steady balance. 

I hadn't taken notice that I was cornered into an alleyway.  I had no sense of where I was or in what direction I had been running for my life.  My thought was ripped when one of the men pushed me towards the wall by my throat.  I was choking uncontrollably.  Not by a small toy, but his hazard hand.  It was pouring uncontrollably, so my vision was extremely poor.  Until he came into my view.  The pale face that spotted me was unexplainable.  His eyes were fierce, as if black pearl beads were being sewed into me.  I lost his gaze and his grasped loosened but was still tight enough to make me gag.  "Look at me."  I followed the order.  The other two were behind him, and out of view.  That is what I thought.

He was not a man.  He looked as if he was 17.  His black hair was lazily falling on his face, but his pale skin was glowing the whole alley.  Part of it.  His eyes travled down to my necklace.  The heart shaped necklace with a blue diamond across it.  Absolutly not.  I was not going to allow him steal the necklace.  He can steal my money, my gaze, or my life, but not this necklace.  It keeps me together.  "You have something I want."  His voice was husky.  Attractive in a killer way.

"And you're blocking my way."  His grip tightened around my neck, but he didn't bother choking me.

"Don't act smart with me."  He made a smirk and let go of my throat, which was not red and in pain. 

                I dropped to my knees and coughed up all of the tears.  I was soar everywhere but decided not to show any sign of fear towards his reaction.  Momentarily, after 30 second of killing stares, the other boy, which I thought was a man, peered into the staring match. 

"Why the hell are you doing this Jack?  Grab it and run."  He growled.  His eyes were the same color, black as coal, and his skin was the plain pale that was hurting my eyes. 

                His hair was soaking and covering his eyes.  Only showing the movement of his lips.  Jack bored me into his eyes.  He was taking a glimpse over my helpless body, staring at me as if I was his dinner. 

"Don't do it Jack."  The other boy said.  He stepped closer but then rejected his move.  He was frowning and he flipped his hair to show the concern in his eyes.  He trailed his eyes from Jack towards me and looked back at him.

"If you do, then everything would be a disaster."

"She's ... tempting."  I was confused with his answer.  Was that a compliment or a threat?  My heart raced faster.  I felt as if my beating was being skipped every other breath I took. 

                Without another second thought, Jack was on his knees, inches away from what felt like no space between his and mine.  I could feel his breath, a minty flavor, rushing my face.  Rain was everywhere.  My eye sight was weak.