Chapter 2

This is my second chapter :) I hope you guys like it.  Worked on it for two straight hours!  Oh and also, here is a picture of

Nathan Morris ------------------------------------->

I fought with my eyes to open them fully.  Little bits of rocks were surrounding my eyes, refusing for them to open.  I used my hands to scrape out the junk and then I rubbed both eyes for a relief.  Then I remembered last night.  Wait.  How did I get here?  I looked around, and here I was in my room.  It was untouched, just the way I left it when I went out for a walk yesterday. 

My room was pretty small but I didn't care at all.  Everything was either blue or purple.  The curtains were purple, the wall was baby blue, the comforter was blue and purple and my studying area was blue with a purple laptop.  This isn't me actual room.  This was Aunt's house.  Surprised? 

My mom and dad are divorced.  My mom, Angela, was going through a hard time with her employer and keeping balance with money.  Taking care of two teen girls alone was a struggle for her.  So, she sent us of to her sister's house, my aunt's, while she got everything ordered in a steady balance.  Aunt Amy was seriously in love with Angel and me.  She made sure everything that we ever dreamed of was in and orderly fashion at her place.  Though she was single, she still loved having kids over at her house.

                I decided that day dreaming would get me no where in life, so I pulled myself out of bed.  My feet touched the frigid wooden floor, and I quickly took another step to a blue, puffy, cloud carpet that Aunt Amy got at the yard sale for me.  She was pretty cheap, but was spilled with creative ideas.  I made my way to the bathroom across the hall for a quick face wash.   I closed the door behind me and dared my self to look at the mirror.  I was afraid I would find a scratches and a sign of struggle from rape on my body.  That's what I think that kid did to me while I cried myself to sleep on the rocky floor last night. 

                I eyed myself on the mirror and nothing.  A few scratched were made on my air and two X shaped lines were on my forehead, but other then that, nothing.  What the hell happened last night?  I washed my face and went for my hands and feet.  I scrubbed soap everywhere, revealing dirt and little bits of rock coming out as I washed.  You're stupid Kristal.  Was it necessary for you to take a walk outside in a strange neighborhood, in a new town, when you just moved here, ALONE!? 

                I quickly wiped my face dry and fast walked my way down the stairs to the kitchen.  It was red, of course, with yellow lights that were pressed on the sealing.  I grabbed a bowl on the countertop and Resses Puffs that were on top of the refrigerator.  I poured in milk, grabbed a spoon, and made my way to the dining table.  I searched for Angel and Aunt Amy, but the house seems lifeless.  Instead of properly eating on the table, I made my way to the porch. 

                On my way, I stopped to look at the wall clock.  5:45 Am. Are you nuts!?  Kristal, you were so close of being raped and it's barely sunrise, and you're eating on the porch while everyone in the house is asleep!?  What the hell is wrong with you?  My conscious got on my nerves, and I decided to still go with my plans.  The summer wind hit my face immediately, and I closed the door rapidly.  I put the cereal bowl aside on the coffee table and ran upstairs to get my sweater.  I was wearing shorts that went up to my knees but decided that wearing them instead of changing them was better.  Who's awake at 5:45 anyway?  I threw y sweater on my body and again made my way to the porch carrying my cereal. 

                I sat on the first stair of the porch and ate of the puffs from the bowl.  It was a stupid habit that I had.  A truck pulled in front of the house that was facing ours.  A few truck drivers came out, and opened the back door.  It was furniture.  I sat my bowl aside, when a couple walked out in their pj's.  I smiled but then it faded away.  Another boy, around 17 years old or so, walked out, but he as wearing black jeans, vans, and a black full sleeve t-shirt.  I wiped away the thought of last night immediately, and I shot up to go back inside the house.