Chapter 17.

A few days later Tulisa's still not well. Danny's worried about her and is refusing to leave London until she's better. Despite everything Tulisa's agreed to do an interview on This Morning and meet Fazer and Ashley for lunch. Lying on the sofa in her dressing room Tulisa rests her head on Danny's knee. "You can go home you know, I'll be fine on my own." She says quietly. "No, I'm not leaving you." He replies moving hair from her eyes. "But you'll miss training." She says opening her eyes a little bit. "It doesn't matter." He replies. "Yes it does Dan." She says. "Fine look I'll go back on Saturday but if your not any better by Monday I'm coming straight back." He replies and she nods her head. "Okay." She says closing her eyes again.

Half an hour later its her time to go on. She's sitting on the sofa as Holly and Phillip introduce her. "Please welcome the beautiful Tulisa Contostavlos!" Phillip says and Tulisa smiles. "So we understand you've been feeling a little under the weather lately." Holly says. "Just a little bit." Tulisa replies. "So let's start at Christmas, how was your Christmas?" Phillip asks. "It was great!" Tulisa replies smiling. "That's good, did Danny spoil you?" Holly asks. "Yeah, he did." Tulisa replies. "So what did yous get up to down in Newcastle?" Phillip asks. "We just watched a lot of movies and ate a lot of chocolate." Tulisa replies laughing. "So clearly your very happy with Danny, what is it that makes him so different from any other guy you've dated?" Phillip asks. "He's just Danny. He's special and someone I don't wanna lose." Tulisa replies. "Aww, so any plans to follow in the footsteps of your bandmates and become a parent?" Phillip asks. "At the moment no, I've only been with Danny for a few months so right now we're just enjoying having each other around." Tulisa replies. "So maybe in the future?" Holly asks. "Definitely in the future, I'm dying to be a mum." Tulisa replies. "Aww, so what about Danny, does he feel the same?" Phillip asks. "I don't know. We've never really discussed it because we have only been dating for a few months." Tulisa replies. "Aww, so you don't want to follow in your bandmate Fazer's footsteps. I mean he was only dating Ashley a matter of months before she fell pregnant." Phillip says. "That's Fazer and his life. I want to enjoy the time I have with Danny before we decide to have a baby." Tulisa replies. "Okay, well is there a date for the N-Dubz reunion yet?" Holly asks and Tulisa shakes her head. "No and there might never be." She replies. "Why?" Holly asks. "Because we've all got our own lives now. Obviously Fazer's got a baby on the way, I'm down in Newcastle a lot and Dappy's just loving life as a solo artist. N-Dubz was something we started when we were 11 and had nothing. We've grown up a lot now and I've realised fame isn't everything. I want my life, I want to be with someone who's with me because of me not my fame." Tulisa replies. "And that's Danny right?" Holly says. "Hopefully." Tulisa replies smiling. "So what's next for you?" Phillip asks. "Umm I've got a spring range of my TFB collection coming out in February. Then after that I don't know yet." Tulisa replies. "Oh okay. Well thank you coming in and talking to us." Holly says. "Thanks for having me." Tulisa replies and Holly turns to face the camera. "After the break we have Britain's biggest family and Michelle Keegan." Holly says before the producer signals that they're off air.

Tulisa goes back to her dressing room and sits herself down on Danny's knee. "Did you watch that?" She asks and Danny nods his head. "Of course I did. So I'm special am I?" He replies and she smiles. "Yeah. You are to me." She says. "Aww aren't you cute." He replies and she cuddles into him. "What you wanting to do when we get home baby?" Danny asks. "Sleep. I really need to go back to bed for an hour or something before we go out for dinner." Tulisa replies. "Okay, wanna grab your stuff then and we'll head home?" He asks and she nods her head. She climbs off his knee but grips onto the sofa. "Woah, Danny I don't feel good." She says and Danny grabs her hips pulling her back down onto his knee. "T, you look awful. I think we should cancel tonight." He says as she leans her head on his chest. "I'll be fine after I get some sleep. I didn't sleep well last night." She replies and he sighs. "Fine, but if your still like this tonight we ain't going and I'm not taking no for an answer T." He says. "Fine. Can we just get home please?" She asks and he nods his head. "Of course." He replies. He gathers up her stuff then they leave and go back to the house.

By the time Danny pulls into the driveway Tulisa's already fast asleep in the passenger seat. He gets out the car and walks round to her side undoing her seatbelt and lifting her up. He lifts her up and holds her with one arm while locking the car with his free hand. He carries her over to the house and unlocks the door before carrying her upstairs to bed. He lies her down in bed and covers her with the duvet before lying down beside her and gently kissing her forehead.