One.

|| Shantè ||

My money is mine. I work every other night for it and even though I'm not quite satisfied with what I do, I earn it. Hopping into cars with random niggas ain't never easy. Spreading my legs for random niggas ain't better either.

I'm not like these other hoes, who purposely show up with nothing but panties on, just to "out do" one another. I don't do this shit cause of the craving of dick. But only for the craving of fast money to help out MiMi and I.

As I laid my head against the wall, a black Lamborghini quickly came to a stop. I paid it no mind. I usually let any of the other girls fight over it because entertainment as fuck. Sarah, who decided to go by Sassy, hurried over to it. For the first time, I'm actually glad she's on my turf because that man looked like nothing but trouble. I would tell her not to worry about him, but she didn't help me out when that policemen wouldn't let go of my arm last week.

"Nah. You can go back ova there, ma" I heard the dude say. "I want ha." Sarah turned around, looking back at all 12 of us, trying to decide who he was talking about.

"Could you be more descriptive?" she asked while outlining her body. As much as I hate her, I have to admit that dumb ass has a nice figure.

He gave her the straightest face and then frowned. "Ha. Long hair, trench coat." His finger escaped the car, pointing directly at me. I studied him for a while just to make sure he wasn't someone who could hurt me. "Could ya please hurry up?" He chuckled. Sighing heavily, I made sure my knife was in my pocket and walked over to his car.

"Anything you'd like?" He licked his lips and eyed my body. I searched around his car- very nice.

"You in my car would be lovely." Father God. I felt my face soften at his accent. I just might ask questions all night.

When I closed the door, I looked over at Sarah who looked like she had something to say. "But what about me?" she whined while stumping her feet a little.

"What about cha?" he questioned. I looked down at the floor and quietly giggled. "No worries. I'll make sure she has fun." He flashed her a smile and sped off.

He ain't say shit, so I ain't say shit. I awkwardly looked around his car again. Can't wait for the day when I buy my own.

"What's ya name?" He lit up a blunt, looked at me, then back at the road.

"Tae."

I eyed him as he licked his plump, pink lips and nodded. "Where you tryna go, Tae?"

"Anywhere private."

"We gon' head on ova to this lot." We eventually pulled up to a parking lot of a motel with dim lights that were blinking on and off. Since he had just started his blunt, we sat there for a few minutes until he finished. "Take dat coat off baybeh." After doing so, he patted his lap for me to sit on. I crossed over and we were looking right into each other's eyes. I watched his every move. From the moment he wetted his fingers to his dark, sexy facial expressions in response to my moans. He increased his pace while I heard his other hand fumbling around in the cup holder. I started grinding my hips on him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held up the motel key. He said, pressing his mouth to my ear and himself on the side of my thigh, "Let's take dis shit inside."