The VIP ticket

Emelia was editing her new youtube video when she got a call from her old friend Madelyn. "Hey Mads!" She said excitedly as she answered the phone. It's been a while since they talked. "Lia babe I missed you so much!" Mads said with a squeal as she heard the familiar voice. "I know right! We have so much to catch up on girl" Emelia told the older girl making her smile. "Ofcourse we do Lia. So I have something to give you" Mads said with a giggle making Emelia anxious. "Oh no. What shit are you gonna give me this time? Last time you said that you actually gave me a jar of old pickles" "Aw c'mon. It was supposed to be a prank. I'm actually going to give you a VIP ticket for the obx season 2 meet and greet" Mads told the younger girl making her yell out in excitement. "Are you fucking serious Mads? Please don't tell me it's a joke cause I love obx and JJ and it will make me depressed forever!" "C'mon Lia I'm not that bad. I won't make my favorite girl depressed now will I? Ofcourse you'll be meeting the obx cast and speaking of JJ as in Rudy uhm he kinda said you're hot last night. The whole cast was having a sleepover at mine and Chase's so I was commenting on your photo and he was like 'damn she's hot'" Mads said in a deep voice trying to imitate Rudy which made Lia laugh and also blush like crazy as she had a huge crush on the blonde boy. "Wow I- uh have no words Mads. So about the ticket-" "I'll send them over. You still stay at the same apartment right?" Maddie asked the younger girl and she said yes. "By the way. What do you mean them? How many tickets are there?" Emelia asked in a confused tone. Maddie laughed and replied "There are two tickets. You can bring someone with you if you want babe"

The rest of the night was great for Emelia as she kept on thinking about how lucky she was that she would get to meet her favorite actors in just a week. She couldn't sleep that night.