"Prologue

{ Contains }
~Karlwastaken
~No Dnf
~Jealous George
~Evil George 
~No Smut
~Gore [ Future chapters ]
————————————————-
"Dream Looked out the castle window as the wind blew through his hair and the birds chirping at the sight of him. "How can I sneak out this time as I have so much to get done today" Dream thought with sheer disappointment because he oh so dearly wished to see his precious dragon but he sadly can not today. The disappointed princess backed away from the window seal and turned around slowly as to not trip over the step he was standing on, Prince George his fiancé  had requested a meeting with the princess and he growled at the thought of having to talk to the pitiful prince of  Narva . Dreams father Sam Makeshift made a deal with the King of Narva that Dream Makeshift of the Wisteria Kingdom would marry the Prince and once Dream found out he was furious with his father for making of such a deal. Just then Dream heard his lovely maid niki call him to the meeting and at that he calmed himself and hurried along to the meeting or he wouldn't hear the end of it from King Sam or simply his father.
————————————————————-
{ Characters }

Awesamdude = King Sam Makeshift
Dreamwastaken = Princess Dream Makeshift
Georgenotfound = George Evergarden
KarlJacobs = Karl the Dragon
NikiNihachu = Maid Niki
[ Other Characters will be decided later on ]