A moth to the flame

12:00:AM  location: an seemingly abandoned building
The grinning deer demon sighed happily, it was all too easy to overpower Vaggie. Honestly, she curled up as soon as he raised his hand, he'll need to thank her father for her truly fearful expression,holding so much fear for him, it was such a treat! He soon was pushed out of his train of thought by the short gray moth demon known as Vaggie. He had taken the joyful liberty of changing her clothes,she was wearing what was known as a hospital gown, from his knowledge it was invented in 1999. Although he himself never saw it as he couldn't afford a fancy hospital.he looked over to her, she was tied to a hard metal bed, She fully was unconscious although she was starting to stir. Soft mumbling escaped her lips. Oh how he couldn't wait for her to be screaming, begging for death to take from his grasp. This thought brought a gleefully sick grin to his face, his sharp yellow teeth shining in dim light of the bulb above his head. True her anger was rightfully placed, his angel did in fact commit the crime, oh but~ he didn't care, he could fix that behaviour soon enough on his own.

12:40:AM
He put on the black leather apron over his white button up shirt the dried blood stains on it annoyed him, he still couldn't find a good blood remover in this hellhole(pun intended)the scratching of sharping knives kept filling his ears. They twitched slightly from the sound he examined the knife in his left hand. This knife was more Slim and thiner then what he usually used. Sharper too. But this was a special case he supposed. After all, this was going to be firey meal :)

Till next time my loyal readers!
Alastor the radio demon! :)