Chapter Seven

After they had finished shooting for the day, Danny approached Jess and asked her what was up with her earlier. "I think Sarah knows about us" Jess said worried. "How?" Questioned Danny. Jess shrugged her shoulders. They had been so careful. They didn't even know anything was going to happen it had only been 3 days how on earth could Sarah work it out. Maybe im just being paranoid thought Jess.
"I've got to speak to Sarah" Jess said to Danny. "Ok" Danny agreed. "Let me know how it goes. Will I see you tonight?" Jess looked at him. "Maybe" she said "I'll give you a text" Danny looked hurt but he put on a brave face "Ok" he said trying to sound fine about it.
Jess hurried off scanning the set for Sarah. She couldn't of finished already she would've said goodbye surely. Just as she was about to call it quits she saw Sarah walk through the kitchen "SARAH" Jess shouted to her. Sarah looked across at Jess and walked over. "Yeah" she said. "Can I talk to please" Jess asked. "But not here" "Sure" Sarah replied, knowing what was coming next.

Sarah drove Jess back to Jess's hotel. The car journeys awkward silences was filled with small talk about work. As they entered Jessica's room she offered Sarah a drink.
"Red wine if you have it" asked Sarah. Jess poured herself and Sarah 2 large glasses of red wine and sat next to her on the couch. "What's all this about" Sarah said intrigued. Jess took a deep breath and asked "Why did you sound so concerned when you asked what I was up to this weekend?" Sarah looked at her for a moment as she took a sip from her glass. Jumping straight to it are we Sarah thought. Smiling she she let the question escape her lips. "I'm gonna say it outright. Are you and Danny seeing each other?" Jess nearly choked on the wine as she heard the question her friend had just asked her. Composing herself Jess tried to sound convincing as she shook her head "What makes you say that?" Jess tried to shocked at the revelation. Sarah knew just from Jess's reaction that she was on to something. "Jess im not stupid. I've seen the way you two have been looking at eachother for weeks now, and if you really must know, I overhead Danny asking you out for a drink Friday night" dumbfounded Jess looked at her friend. "What. Yes he did ask me, but as a friend just for a social drink, to talk about work". She knew Sarah didn't believe her. Jess panicked as she noticed Sarah's lips curl into a smirk "To talk about work?" She said. "Jess don't mistake me for a fool, if you say nothing is going on then it's not, but I think we both know that isn't true, don't you". Jess nervously twiddled with her hair and took a big gulp of her drink, concentrating on feeling it trickle down the back of throat. "Sarah, I..i.." Jess stammered. Sarah gave her an encouraging look as if to say come on say it. "Oh fuck it" Jess cried. "Me and Danny spent the weekend together at his hotel room. Things happened, but we are keeping it professional for work and no one can know at all, is that clear" she said sternly at Sarah. Sarah let out a wide grin "I knew it, I knew it, my lips are sealed" she said in an over excited tone. "Details" she asked. Jess frowned and shook her head, then a cheeky smile crept across her face. "All I'm gonna say is wow" Sarah there her head back and laughed. "So he's good then? You go girlfriend" she said mimicking a Californian accent. Jess smiled back and giggled slightly while took a sip from her glass.

After Sarah left a slightly drunk Jess was sort of regretting telling her. She knew that Sarah wouldn't say anything, but she couldn't help feeling guilty for Danny. He didn't ask for her to say anything they swore each other to secrecy, but she just couldn't help it. She walked over to her phone and sent a message to Danny saying "I need to see you." Danny replied shortly after with "Of course baby doll come on over"
Jess downed another glass of wine and feeling woozy looked for an outfit.

In the taxi she pulled up at Danny's, as she knocked on his hotel room door her stomach was filled with butterflies. Excited and nervous at the same time. Would he be mad she thought. Danny opened the door with a massive smile on his face. "What's up?" He asked. Jess who was more than tipsy pushed him inside the door and stuck her tinge down his throat. She ran her hands down his back and groped his butt. Danny draped his arms around her neck and put his hands underneath the back of her dress. "What's all this about" he said as he came up for breath. "I just wanted to see you" she said kissing him again. Jess kicked off her shoes as she unzipped her dress. She then grabbed Danny's tie and lead him to the bedroom.