Untitled Part 1

when amy meets the bella twins chapter 1 - i hope you enjoy it

It all started when amy was 15 she knew she would want to become a wwe diva but she knew it would be tough.She trained hard everyday but most important her inspirations,her idols was brie & nikki aka the bella twins.
She dreamed that one day she would meet her idols or one day train with her as she only 15 she has tobwaiy for two years to be a professical wrestler so she learns some moves on youtube and resarch how to be better diva and how to be condifent.Only one month passes by and she goes to the wwe live event and sees brie & nikki live as its her sixth time going but hee third time seeing brie & nikki live.
Has brie and nikki entrance came on amy screamed and screamed of excited when brie and nikki came out amy was jumping out of her seat and jumped up really quickly like there was something very hot on the seat.Amy was wearing the double trouble bella twins top and was holding up a massive sign saying WE CAME TO SEE THE BELLA TWINS just then brie smiled and pointes at the sign while nikki was just getting in the ring that when nikki smiled,pointed and waved at the sign too.
This was the best night of amys life knowing her idols pointed her in the crowd.
As the wwe live event finished that night.