Part 5

Arjun pov                                                                                                                                        

oh shit maa has planned a HONEYMOON for me and pooja ohhh ghosh!! what veebha will think about me ??? she will think that pooja and me has consummated our relationship . No no but i am not happy but i am not even  sad .  .  its COMPLICATED!!! . 

Hmm i should tell vibha about our HONEYMOON  one second what will be her reaction . Arjun just took a deep breath and called her she will definitely understand you . 

"Hello baby any problem why you are calling me  at this time  you know  i will get dark circles and wrinkles on my flawless skin.. And I spend so much on my skin "  she said in irritating voice . 

" Umm vibha sorry for disturbing you  at this time but the thing is really important" i said hesitatingly .

 " Spit it out Arjun , I don't have much time "  she said in frustrated voice , she has changed a lot I mean her skincare is more important than me .. I am still stuck whether I love her or not but I do have feelings for her because she loves me 

" Vibha mom wants me and pooja to goo for a honeymoon " i said in a single breath 

" What arjun youu aree going with that pooja on a HONEYMOON !!!! seriouslyyy " she said in rage

" Vibha try to understand i love youu only and pooja is my friend and nothing will happen between us okk" i said in an assuring tone I know she is insecure 

 " Okk but one one condition , You have to take me also in your honeymoon "she siad .

 My eyes widened in shock but i  accepted her condition  . 

" Okkk byee baby i love you "she said . 

OKK byee i said and cut phone but then i realize that i have not said i love you too to vibha . I raked my hands through my hair in frustration what is going in my life. i brushed my thoughts and went for my office  without meeting pooja .  

                                        Pooja pov                                                                                                                                           Ohhh noo !!! maa has planned our honeymoon , LITERALLY !! it was  really unexpected .how will i face arjun now  it was really an awkward situation . One second pooja , remember what ahem had said that i am his wife and i have whole right on him and vibha loves his property not himm she is a  gold digger . Soo i have  a good opportunity to spend time with arjun because we both haven't spend a single minute together after our marriage because he was also busy in work and me also . I just pray to god that witch vibha doesn't play any wicked game. with her gold digger boyfriend kunal .  I brushed my thoughts and went  for my hospital  without meeting arjun  . 

At night                                                                                                                                                                                      Arjun came   home  early because he was not able to concentrate on his work and he wanted to talk pooja but  he couldn't see pooja anywhere so he thought to ask his mom in reply his mom said that she is stuck in some surgery so she will be late he just nodded . 

Arjun was waiting for pooja impatiently he want to have a conversation with her and he was trying to call her but her phone was switched off but then  he saw pooja with ahem from the balcony he opened his car front door and pooja come out of the car in his car  and they both shared an eye lock they both exchanged smiles  and arjun was burning in jealousy he wants to break ahem's face .