Chapter 5

Sehun's POV

"I've heard that you became close to Jisoo very well." The girl named Seulgi which is Jisoo's friend said.

"Yeah,we have tons of similarities that made us hangout everytime." I said.

"She's a really unique and loving person,but she doesn't want to make a lot of friends. I say that she's not an introvert, she's just-" Seulgi said.

Jisoo cutted Seulgi off. "Seulgi, stop. It's not yet time to tell him."

"Arasso. Let's just go to the living room and drink some soju already." Seulgi told us.

We put away the dishes we used. And headed to the living room to drink some soju.

We all sat down on the floor which is covered by the carpet.

"Sehun-ssi, you are very lucky to have a friend like Jisoo. I swear, she's the most caring,loving and bestest friend I've ever had." She said.

I just continued to listen to the two of them while we continued to drink.

.
.
.

An hour later...

"Sehun-ah, thank you for being my friend." Jisoo said she's very drunk.

"Kang Seulgi, you thank you for being my sister." She added.

"Thank you to the two of you, I'm very lucky to have friends like you." She added.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, I've known you almost my whole life. What do you need?" Seulgi asked.

"Can I meet Taehyung tomorrow?" Jisoo asked.

"Yah, are you crazy?! He left you then you want to see him? After crying so darn much?" Seulgi scold her.

"Sehun-ssi, can you please tell this girl not to meet her ex-boyfriend who hurted her!" Seulgi ordered me.

"Kang Seulgi, don't convince him. Sehun-ah, please tell her that I should meet him." Jisoo said.

"Arasso. Seulgi-ssi, let her meet him." I said.

"Gomawo,Sehun-ah." Jisoo said and smiled brightly.

"I'll go to bed now!" Jisoo said and walked her way to her room.

"Yah, why did you agree to her?" Seulgi asked.

"Let's follow them. I don't trust that guy." I answered her.

"Okay, good idea. You can go now. I'll take care of this." She said.

"Okay, thanks." I said and walked out of Jisoo's house and headed to my house.

I opened the door and immediately laid down my bed.

Does she still have feelings for him?

.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

"Seulgi-yah, is this better?" I asked her and showed her what I'm wearing.