Chapter 1

Today the sun was shining happily and a fresh morning breeze came through my window Ad I lie in bed I look to my side and happily smile at my husband Gust his messy blonde hair covers his face. I move his lushes long blonde locks out of his face and smile at his handsome face. I and Gust have been married for almost a whole year now I was honestly super lucky in this life...

I sigh knowing I have to leave for work right soon and I look to my husband one more time, I kiss his forehead as he mutters something in his sleep I giggle at his cut actions and quickly get ready for the day ahead of me. As I was about to leave QQ comes up to me Oinking happily, I kneel down to my husband's pet and give him his favorite treat. And apple I pet him and smile I stand u and wave goodbye to QQ the pig and leave for the day. Today was a busy day ahead of me having to finish a commission or two. I had to make a doctor. Xu a dark coffee table and Ginger sapphire. After giving the doctor his I make my way to the Mayor's house as I do Ginger waves me over.

"Y/n! Do you have a sapphire?" she asks me excitedly, I smile happily at my sister-in-law. I never thought she would be sister-in-law honestly, I knew ginger before I met gust the Mayor introduced us since I wasn't very social and was kinda a loner. Ever since we met we have been two peas in a pod, Ginger showed me the life of fancy dress and taught me things like making necklaces and little trinkets. While I told her stories about my adventures and my hometown. our friendship got even better though since I've been dating Gust and eventually got married. She was my maid of honor she was thrilled knowing this, she even helped him plan his proposal.

"Sure thing, fresh from the tree!" I say handing it to her she smiles brightly and hugs me.

"Thank you Y/n honestly! What would I do without you?" she asks me.

"Wait longer for gems and materials to make your trinkets?" I ask her she nods and laughs.

"I can't stay for long gin, I've got lots of work to do! I'll come back later!" I say leaving her she waves along with Russo as I leave. I sigh leaving and continue to work going back to my workshop, I had to do some do Sophie's water tanks next to held her with the crops. After I spent most of the day wielding, cutting, sanding, building, and looking through my chest I was almost done, I wipe the sweat from my brows and smile at my work all I had to do was nail a few more things and.

"Hey, Y/n how are you going?" I familiar voice says, it sore, a tall man with short cut red hair and bread it wore a yellow shirt and had a very muscular build. It was Arlo waving me over Arlo was also one of my best friends in Portia even since I moved he was like my big brother!

"Hey Arlo, Good thanks! I'm almost done with Sophie's tank." I say walking over to my friend as he leans on my fence.

"Looks nice, you've been working your ass for it huh?" he asks me I blush in embarrassment and scratch the back of my neck. He rolls her eyes playfully and sighs.

"What am I gonna do with you kid? How about we go ruin diving? You could use the break from worksite of things." Arlo says I look at the tank then back at him.

"Come on Y/n, please! I need the training as well," he says I sigh and nod he cheers fist-pumping the air.

"Let's go to the waste!" he says, I nod and quickly tie up my (H/l) (H/c) hair he gets on his horse and I get on my colorful Lama Lulu. he looks down at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask him he chuckles and sighs.

"Come on race ya!" he yells and runs on his horse ahead of me.

"Hey! No fair! You were ahead of me!" I shout running after him. We make it to the ruins I pull out my new sword we grin at each other we could read each other minds.