◕。 Prologue: Gumiho 。◕

"Eomma?"

"Hmm"

"Can you tell me a story?"

"Hmm.. which one do you want to hear sweetie?"

"The one about a gumiho."

"Hm? Where did you heard that sweetie?"

"Namjoon hyung told me..... Gumiho a fox with nine tails... I wonder how that fox manages so many tails? How does it wash them?" Asked the adorable 8 year old young prince of the true blood pack.

"Haha- aww you cutie.... Ok I'll tell you the story my eomma used to tell me about the nine tailed fox"

The younger immediately snuggle closer to his eomma eagerly waiting for her to continue.

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful, kind, omega fox who helped all the animals in the forest and impressed by its Kind nature the moon goddess gifted it with eternal life.....

With every century it grew a tail , indicating it's great power that grew with its age, Over the years it grew so much magic power even the gods started to fear it. After nine long centuries it stopped growing anymore tails......

It was still a kind soul, even after gaining so much magic Power it helped animals and people in need...but not many were happy with its existence and were envious of its power and ethereal beauty as many wanted to possess it but couldn't....

Pack Alphas and even vampires tried to capture the rare creature too, that lurked in the mountains, to kill and prove their dominance as they refused to let an omega not even a wolf omega but a fox omega be the strongest being on earth.....

It soon became hard for the gumiho to stay hidden in the mountains so it used it's magic and turned into a beautiful boy.... disguised as a pretty omega. The Werewolves sensed a presence of an animal in him but never thought of it to be something other than a wolf like normal werewolves.

Soon the war between wolves, humans and vampires immerged into a bloody battle.

Many innocent people and animals got hurt and the gumiho's heart cried in sorrows. He wanted to help them but that meant revealing it's true self and the gumiho was willing to sacrifice itself.

It healed millions of beings who were on the brink of losing their life in vain. They all were beyond grateful to the kind fox who gave them and their children a new life.

Moved once again by the pure heart of the gumiho, the moon goddess granted him another wish.

The gumiho had everything beauty ,power and an eternal life what more could it want, that's what everyone thought but there was something the gumiho didn't have .....a mate. It was alone for centuries and since he was one of his kind he didn't have anyone which always made the fox feel left out and alone.

So the fox asked for a mate and the moon goddess told it to wait for his mate. As his mate was still not born into the world.

The beautiful fox waited and waited in the mountains it was originally born in people would visit the kind creature and pay their respects but some would every now and then tried to kill it but failed.

After sometime the fox suddenly disappeared from the mountains.

Some say he found his mate and is living happily but some say he was killed by an alpha. But no one no one knows the truth.

"Wahh..... But eomma didn't you say no one could kill it so how can it be killed?"

"I said no one knows what truly happened for all we know it could still be alive somewhere living with his mate"