Chapter 6 My baby

Lisa P.O.V.

I got close to the parking lot when I saw  a red van. It blinked it's lights twice then swerve off. I had to follow them. I honked my horn so T and Chilli would follow. They took the hint and went for the van. I took out my phone. I called Chilli.

"KEEP ON HIS TRAIL!"

"HOW DO WE KNOW IF ITS HIM?"

"JUST STAY ON HIM PLEASE!" I hung up and kept driving.

He ran a red light I followed. The girls went around the corner to try and trap him. I picked my phone up again.

"T, TELL ODELL AND DALLAS HELP US!" She hung and did what I said.

Three cars after him. Mine, the girls, Dallas and Odell. We couldn't loose him. He went on Fidill Street we cornered the van. The boys ran up and dragged the driver out. T and Chilli, and I hopped out and ran up to him.

"Lefty take the cap off." I pulled it and there was goes Trey.

"Where the hell is my baby?"

"I don't know!"

I kicked him in his face. "Where's my baby?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Everyone backs up. I kick him in his face. I punch him repeatedly & take my knife out.

"I kill you out here in the open where's my baby?"

"I really don't know. I've been in Miami. I was planning on taking you again. But I see somebody took your baby."

"Trey don't play!"

"I'm not!" I put my knife up and look around.

"Odell and Dallas, Get Trey, girls meet me back at the house. Boys you too."

We all left. I wanted to cry. Somebody had my kid and it wasn't Trey.  But I swear it was him on my porch.

************************************

--------- WHERE'S LE'YAH????

--------- HOW HAS HER?????

--------  WILL THEY FIND HER?????

--------SHOULD HAVE A STORY PLOT ORRRRRR GO LIKE 20 YEARS LATER?????? Y'ALL CHOICE!!!!!

                   KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!

                           -,BRIDIZZY!!!