An Italian Conversation

Alphonse sat with his hand on his head as he gave an annoyed sigh from inside the passenger seat of a black Lincoln continental. "Look Marty alls I'm sayin' is if the kid says youse made him feel bad then maybe youse made him feels bad that's all!" he yelled motioning at the air as best he could through his black leather jacket.

"Al, you sound just like that bitch he's been learnin' under! All this shit about 'safe spaces' and 'being valid' you know what that shit really is? It's a goddamn rebellion! Since when did I need to treat my fucking kid like they were my coworker?!"

"Aye Marty that aint really the point though. All little Joey was sayin' was that he don't like when youse tease 'em."

"My boy is going soft Al. Learning under that damn hippie he's talking about all this panzy shit like being sensitive and anxious, or needing 'boundaries', I mean boundaries?! For christ sake he's a little kid he needs people Al, people!"

"He's got people in school Marty." Alphonse said leaning back into his seat. "Look Maria says he's a lot happier since he got the broad as his teacher. You don't gotta like the lady Marty, but maybe just...go with it ya know?"

"Maria won't let me take his ass out you know! I've been saying pull him since I saw him doing that sissy yoga crap, but she won't be satisfied until he's wearing a dress and heels!" Marty yelled, a large vein in his temple started bulge from anger.

"Marty if the kid wants to wear a dress and heels maybe you need to let 'em! You know when you hold that shit in it fucks you up more you know? Swear to fuckin' god, this new broad I been banging? Lady's a psychologist she's been tellin' me this shit!" Marty slowly looked over to Alphones with a genuinely confused look on his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Al? Huh? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Aye, you know what Marty forget it. Forget it alright? I'm done, you don't like the broad then fine whatever. Do whatever the hell you want."

"Maria wont let me Al!"

"Well then good thing for Joey.... God bless her honestly..."

"Get the fuck outta my car you damn son of a bitch! Fucking get Maria and my sensitive sonny boy to pick you up then ya son of a bitch!" Standing on the roadside Alphonse have a deep sigh as he held his face in his hand.