Prologue

This is all an AU. This was also inspired by: Amberrrq
If you find this, "Hello I read your book and I want to put it in more detail. Since you discontinued it :) "

This is a Mafia and Omegaverse meaning boys can get pregnant. I can hear y'all in the comments now 😃🤚🏿Here are your ships and yes there is smut (no minor smut) in this cause why not:

Karlnap
DNF
Skephalo
Beeduo
Quackcicle
PurpleInnit
Anymore y'all want?

AU Explanation:

Omega's aren't seen as people just objects for sex. They could either be bought and sold or used as a sex worker. Male and Female Omega's can get pregnant but male ones are more rare so they tend to try and hide themselves. George is in fact a male omega along with Quackity, Bad, Tubbo, Tommy and Karl.

Karl and Sapnap work for Dream. They are really close friends, brothers even. Skeppy is another Mafia boss to which is another friend of Dream. They both help each other out. The minors are Mafia bosses as well but the main two are Purpled and Ranboo. They work together as well.

You'll get the stories of our Omegasquad soon :D See y'all soon :)

Found the AU owner:

(They deleted it...) @amberrrq

Fun fact: Did you know Ranboo and Tubbo's relationship was canonically wrote as romantic.

Another fun fact: I will be doing romantic without sex with all of them so expect kissing and hugs. Normal regular relationship shit!

(You hardcore DNF shippers, I'm allowing you in my holy sancturary that I call my profile and books. You coming into my other books and telling me that the ships I am doing is wrong is Not allowed! I am not afraid to mute and block people. This DNF was made for entertainment purposes if you don't like my other shit then click off.)

ENJOY!

I'm posting this back up, feel free to copy and paste, edit, cut whatever you need to start your story. Tag me, I'd love to read it!