how you're relationtship with them is( pefernce)

PUFFY

I feel the relationtship would be very fun like constley cracking jokes i feel you guys are more of huggers and cuddlers more than kissers but she still loves to be around you. you guys are know as the comdey couple amoung your friends and everyone loves you two.

NIKI

Wholesome couple im talking baking movie and loads of cute dates you guys are defentily cuddleing 3/5 of the day hugs so often butterfly kisses(rubbing noses) youre friends like to make the jokes that you make them feel so lonely. everyone loves your duo

HANNAH

i feel she more resvered you will mostly cuddle at night but she gets really flusterd when you make a bold move she dosent like to hug or kiss in public she likes to keep your reltionship very pivrate. your friend group dosent knoe if your dating or not since theve seen you guys hold handbefore but you guys havent said anything.

MINX 

even if she acts like tough shes a big softie even more when shes tired. she like a kola when she starts hugging you its near immposible to get her off. loves to hold you she kissis you a lot if shes walking by she will kiss the closet thing to her wether that be you jaw neck forehead lips you get the point.your friend knew you were dating after like 3 weeks she got jelous and sayed bacl she has a girlfriend.