I'm new here

The student has short brown hair wearing a black with my hero academia shirt ( oversize ) black shorts that says peace, love. Glasses with black and slightly pink or purple. Purple and slightly lighter purple. There is another person right next to the student she was wearing a black sweatshirt with black shorts and long drown hair with dark blue with pink and teal shoes with a black phone. It looks like they are walking to the school and they're already at school. The person with the black phone said " don't embarrass me " the person with the glasses said " ok ". They continued to walk inside because it was raining they saw a couple of students but the person with the black phone continued on walking before she walked around the corner and sat there and the person with the glasses walked until she saw the corner. But stayed and sat next to the corner, 10 or couple of minutes a person said " hello " the student with the glasses looked up and saw a person with medium brown hair with a gray shirt, blue jeans and shoes looked like they have been worn even sense she was Born and a blue sweatshirt, the person with the glasses said " hi." The student with the blue sweatshirt was asking "Are you new here I never saw you?", The person with the glasses said " I'm new here because of my old school." The person with the blues sweat shirt said " I'm Loretta." The person with the glasses said " I'm Emily." Loretta: "you are sitting in my place but how did your old school get you to this school."

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm in school when I publish this.