Fire Stormborn

Fire Stormborn was born May 26, 1995 and she is 26-years-old

Fire Stormborn was born May 26, 1995 and she is 26-years-old. She is of African-American, Asian, Hispanic, Dutch, French, Samoan, and Indian descent, and she is known as Queen of the Werewolves, and Supreme Being. She is a half-blood werewolf; the mate/wife of Damian Priest, Punishment Martinez, and Alexander; the mother of her firstborn identical twin girls (Annalisse & Ivelisse), and fraternal twins (Maritza & Alejandro); and the Godmother of Cassie's and Roman's children. Fire first met Damian when she was 6-years-old and she had wondered into the woods across the street from her home. She came across Damian in his wolf form and he was near a river with two waterfalls. When he saw her, he was instantly drawn to her, and when she left, he followed her home. All throughout the seasons and episodes, he strolls Fire down memory lane about how they really first met, and reveals that he imprinted on her at the age of 17.

From the age of 6 to 18, Damian became Fire's protector, friend, and confidante. While Fire was studying abroad at Columbia University, her parents were suffering from throat and stomach cancer, and was slaughtered by Damian and the other werewolves because of Fire's parents torturing Cassie. Fire learns about this in Season 1 Episode 2 while learning about the werewolves, their rules and regulations, and how to control her powers. Fire was engaged to be married to Alexander, one of her best friends that she were studying abroad with, until, he joined the Marines. She waited for Alexander to come home, but he never came back, and she miscarried their twins after suffering from depression. Fire met Damian for the first time in his human form when she was 22-years-old at a club in New Orleans and he bought her a drink while she was there. Fire had noticed something about his eyes and how they resembled the wolf that she kept as a pet. She had called him Luis, since, he didn't have a collar with his real name on it. Fire and Damian had danced, talked, laughed, drank, ate, and walked the night away.

The second time Fire met Damian in his human form was at her coffee and book shop/bistro, he imprinted on her again, and showed her a sexual fantasy by pulling her into his mind. They went on a date, and afterwards, Damian stayed the night with her, until, she got over her hangover. Fire was sexually assaulted and left for dead by Shawn and his crew which led to Fire witnessing the werewolves transforming into their human selves including Damian himself. Him and the others warned Fire not to run, but instead of, heeding their warning, she fled, and they hunted her down. Once Damian got to her, he changed her into one of them making her the queen of the werewolves. On her vacation with some of the werewolves including Damian, she meets Randy Orton, Punishment Martinez, one of Damian's good doppelgangers, and Punisher Martinez, one of Damian's evil doppelgangers. Fire gets talked into having a menage-a-trois with Damian and Punishment which causes Fire and Punishment to develop feelings for each other.

Damian lets Fire know that he wants her to be prepared for when anything bad happens to him and that Punishment would be the replacement king when he dies. Even though, Fire and Punishment have feelings for each other just like Fire and Damian does, she refuses to deal with Damian's preparations for when the time comes for his death. Fire gets used to Punishment being around just like Damian wanted her to and tries to remain friends with Punishment by keeping sex and kissing to a minimum. Fire gets kidnapped by Punisher who admits to her that he once was a good doppelganger before Fire's evil doppelganger, Lilith, changed him, and then, left him for another man. He impregnates Fire and is killed by Damian. Punishment kills the unborn demonic children by turning them into dust and they have Thanksgiving dinner.

Fire meets one of her good doppelgangers, Adalina Martinez, Punishment's daughter on Thanksgiving and they instantly have a strong connection/bond to each other. In one of the episodes of His Mate, one of Damian's exes arrives at the werewolf headquarters hoping to rekindle their relationship which infuriates Fire and Fire moves out. Before she moves out, her and Damian has love/hate sex, and Damian vows to get her pregnant before she leaves. Damian makes good on his promise, and after she leaves the werewolf headquarters, she starts having pregnancy symptoms. She stays away from the werewolves and talks to Angie more even having lunch and dinner with her. She avoids both Damian and Punishment during her pregnancy, until, Cassie, Michelle, and Adalina tricks her into coming back to the werewolf headquarters with the help of Punishment. Damian and Punishment's love for Fire becomes too explosive at this point.

Fire's powers began to change and evil is at work. One of Fire's evil doppelgangers wants to use Fire as breeding stock while she's pregnant and the werewolves come to her aid. Punishment helps Fire give birth to Annalisse and Ivelisse while the others kill Michelle Melindez, one of Fire's evil doppelgangers, and Michelle curses Fire to stay in her mermaid form making it hard for Fire to see her daughters. Damian and Punishment vows to end the curse, so, Fire can be a mother to her daughters. Fire dies after giving birth to her firstborns and Damian resurrects Fire with the help of Cassie and Michelle. In the beginning of Season 2 Episode 1, Angie gets killed by Evan Santos, one of Damian's evil doppelgangers, and Fire is heartbroken after Damian tells her that Angie was looking for her, and wanting to save her. The whole entire town including the werewolves attend Angie's funeral and Fire appears at the funeral in her invisible form. She shows her visibility and puts a bouquet of roses on Angie's casket before disappearing.

The werewolves don't see Fire again, until, Season 3 Episode 17, although, she is mentioned throughout the episodes. Later on in the seasons and episodes, Fire becomes pregnant again, but this time she has fraternal twins, a boy and a girl, Alejandro and Maritza, who almost kills her, but she survives. Damian was killed by the last renegade werewolf, and then, Fire resurrected him. So far, Damian and Fire will have four kids, but it is unknown how many kids they will have all throughout the seasons, for now.

Fire is known for being caring, loving, shy, calm, compassionate, mindful, adventurous, ambitious, intelligent, intellectual, and fiery. Her supernatural abilities, strengths, and powers are close to the amount of times her mate, Damian's, is. Fire is known for changing her hair color from red to black or blonde.

Nicknames: Queen of the Werewolves, Queen of the Supernaturals, Supreme Being, Damian's Mate, Punishment's Mate, The True Queen, The True Doppelganger, & The Face That Launched Billions of Doppelgangers.

Parents: Julio & Maria Stormborn (both deceased)

Spouses: Damian Priest, Punishment Martinez, & Alexander

Children: Annalisse, Ivelisse, Maritza, Alejandro, Tristan, Christian, Ramona, Ramon, Valeria, Vittoria, Mateo, Maximo, Vinita, Valentina, Yoana, Zoe, Xiomara, Xaviera, Xalvadora, Ivan, Isaiah, Rafael, Marcus, Natalie, Marisol, Marissa, & Mariposa Priest.