a w. s o c u t e.

Note: Crack fanfic. 

"HEY ASRA!" Lucio roars from the boat. The boat is literally only a few feet big this is useless. "WHAT DO YOU WANTS FUCKER?" Asra is still done with his bullshit. "WANNA DATE ME?" Lucio hollered at the fluffy hair man.

"NO." Asra yells back, before questioning the situation they're in, "Wait why are we in a boat? Where the fu-" "shush." Lucio says as he throws Asra overboard. "What the fuck man," Asra hissed as he spat water at Lucio. "WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING FUCKER" Lucio yells back at Asra who's still treading water. "BECAUSE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME" Asra says as he ever so slowly paddles away. 

"HEY I WANNA COME"

"NO"

"WHY NOT?????"

"NO"

"I LOVE YOU"

"WHA-"

SUDDENLY ENDERMAN IN BOAT. "FUCK" Goes Lucio as he jumps into the water with the oh so strong and handsome Asra. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Lucio screams as Asra looks behind at the approaching Lucio. "Oh cool Minecraft" Asra remarks.  "Is that another  magicy thingy?" Lucio says as he continues paddling closer to Asra.

"no" he responds, glaring at Lucio who continues his approach.  "oh" Lucio says sadly. "Anyways carry me oh so handsome and powerful magician" "I can't you're bigger than me, and that's impossible lets be honest," Asra says as he swims away even faster than before. 

"Fine then I'll carry you," Says Lucio as he slowly begins running on the water after Asra.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA GO HOME IM SCARED" ASRA SCREAMS AS HE TRIES TO ESCAPE BUT TO NO AVAIL THE LUCIO CAPTURES THE MAGICIAN AND CONTINUES RUNNING ACROSS THE WATER.

"WHHHAAAA-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BIG h  a  n d s o m e BABY" "STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME IM NOT GAY" Asra yells back.

"BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME."  Lucio says as he approaches a big fishy. "ooh a fish." Asra says as he flops out of sonic Lucio's arms and into the water. 

"ASRA NOOOOO"

"DONT WORRY LUCIO I NEVER LOVED YOU"

and then asra died.

Ps. I love you too Asra :)  -Lucio's diary.