Proposal in Australia (Harry Styles)

"Good Morning Beautiful" you hear Harry say to you leaning over to kiss you on your cheek, "morning babe" you say back to him with you sleepy voice, "ready for our holiday to Queensland, Australia?" you looks at you smiling and his green eyes sparkled. "yes, yes I am, are you?" You look at him smiling, lean up and kiss him on the nose, "of course I am" Harry replies back getting up from the bed.

Hours have past and you are at the airport with your boyfriend, hand in hand. " flight 402, to Australia, Queensland, please board your flight now, the plane will be leaving in 10 minutes max'" The lady over the speakers said. "Thats us babe" Harry says looking at you.

Boarding the plane Harry asks you "do you want to sit on the window side babe" grinning at you, knowing you have a fear of heights, "NOPE" you say really fast. "Ladies first" Harry says pointing you in, "shit before shovel" you cheekily laugh at him quarrying him in. You sit next to him. Waiting for the plane to take off.

The Plane takes off and you two are now in the air. you put your earphones in your ears. Leaning on Harry's shoulder, he rubs your back, because he knows you love that. You start to dose off on his shoulder. And BAM, your asleep.

Harry Waking you up, because you have you's have finally arrived in Australia. "That was fast!" you say quietly to yourself. "Yes it was Carly" he mumbles back to you. You walk down the stairs and into a small car. Harry drives you to the destination.

"We are here babe" Harry says looking at you holding your hand, fingers intertwined, so cute you too were together!. You looking around, your eyes light up, seeing the cutest little cottage you have ever seen. "c'mon babe, lets go to wet n' wild!!" Harry Says excited! pulling your hand you walk to the theme park.

You and Harry have enjoyed wet n' wild so much, you decided that over the week you were there you's would go to the other theme parks. Running around chasing each other and acting like kids. 

After a long week of being in Queensland, you two had to go home in two days, you were going to miss Australia, and you were surprised Harry didn't have to run away from screaming fangirls, you chuckle at that. Turning the lamp off, you say to Harry, "I love you babe, forever and aways" hugging him tightly, "I love you more, from infinity and beyond" He says hugging you even tighter.

Tonight was the night, you last night in Australia. "Babe, put on something sexy! we are going out tonight" you here Harry yell from the bathroom, "where are we going? you yell back curiously, "its a surprise, no questions asked! OKAY!!" he yells back in his sexy, romantic voice. "okay babe" you reply back loud enough for him to hear you.

"What are we doing here?" you ask Harry, "just follow me" he says back. Walking onto a candle lit boat, Harry drive you out to the middle of no where, all of a sudden you see heaps of fireworks, then a parachute comes downs and lands on the table you two are sitting at, "whats this" you ask him, "ah err, umm" he says blushing, he tell you to "close your eyes love" so you do, he opens its and walks around to you, holding you hand and in the other hand a ring, "and, open" he says smiling, then a vilolin person starts playing romantic music, and then Ed Sheeran comes out and starts singing, Little Things quieter then normal, and Harry, on one kneel, "will, you marry me Carly (middle name) (last name)?" he says with his gorgeous green eyes.

Starting to cry, you let out a "yes, I will marry you Harry Edward Styles".

The End