Invitation

INTRO:
Natasha Romanoff the famous Avenger that stole all of our hearts. Well this story is a matter of "What If?" Here's how this chapter will begin, in the middle. Natasha waited in her office as she overheard a conversation YN was having in their bedroom. YN had recently moved in with Natasha and her sister Yelena Belova just after they had destroyed the Red Room. Like any of the Widows, YN did not have contact with their parents. They either gave their child away or they were killed. Either way no one actually knew except for Dreykov (the leader of the Red Room).He had a record for each Widow. So who might YN be talking to exactly. This story is going to play a lot of tricks on the mind. It is very important that you follow every small detail. You may not be able to see or hear me now but I promise soon- if you focus hard enough- you just might be able to. You are very special.
Are you ready to start your journey YN?

-The Watcher

"You don't think I feel bad enough already?" Natasha heard you say. Natasha nervously taped her pen on her desk as she listened closely to the conversation. "I know I'm messed up! But- but you're suppose to teach me how not to be." Your breath became heavy as your parents silence got louder. "I'm sorry that I'm not a person anymore, I'm a problem." You hung the phone up and looked at the ceiling for a good hour or so.

"I need to get out of here" You whispered to yourself. Even though every part of your body felt weak at that very moment, you pushed yourself to pack your bag. Yes, just one considering all you have are some borrowed clothes from Yelena and Natasha. It took you a few minutes to gather your thoughts before leaving the room but, as soon as you did Natasha watched your every step.

"Hey kid you okay?" Natasha asked you. You froze and then slowly turned her way.

A small scoff was heard from you.

"My parents want nothing to do with me. And it's all my fault" Your head dropped down as you tried your best to hold in what feels like a breakdown. The feeling of a frog in your throat as you tried to swallow it down.

"F*ck fault" Your head swung up for you were surprised by what she had said. Although it was unexpected a slight smile grew onto your face.

Natasha got up from her seat and leaned forward with her palms on the desk.

"Well how are we handling it?"

"We?" you questioned as she gave you a very stern look.

"Where are you gonna go?" her right eyebrow rose.

You started to swing your left leg; not exactly knowing how to respond to Natasha. It was the eye contact with her that made it even harder to focus on your plan. As a matter of fact, what was your plan anyways? Run away? maybe? But where exactly would you go?

You began your response with a shrug and said "I'm not sure. I don't have anywhere to go back to. So I guess anywhere." Natasha looked a bit hesitant when you said that. You could see she wanted to say something but for some reason it could not come out. So you turned and took a step closer to the door.

"Wait"

You closed your eyes tight and sighed. "don't- you're going to give me a whole superhero speech." You turned to her as she chuckled.

"Speeches aren't really my thing. It was more of an invitation,"

" To stay?"

"Yeah"

You then realized that the whole reason you wanted to leave here was because you were afraid. I watched your every movements and I heard your every thought. You're afraid of getting close to people.

"I'm going to go for a walk." Natasha sat herself back down and picked up her PB&J.

She tried but could not hide the tears that were flooding her eyes. "Come back okay"

You look back once again at her and then turned to look at the door. You felt Natasha's gaze. "Please." You gave her a slight nod in response and headed out.

It was right then and there that Natasha broke down into pieces. Her eyebrows knitted together. Her face tightened as she fought back her tears. Natasha cupped her hands onto her face into a praying position. Both palms touched one another. pointers leaned just in between the eyebrows and her thumbs rested slightly on the bottom of her chin. Tears violently rained down her cheeks. You are probably wondering why Natasha was crying. She thought that was the last time she was going to see you. She really cared for you. Even if you thought differently. Her and her sister were glad to have had you included in their lives. They'd do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to protect you from the world you live in.

LIKE,VOTE,COMMENT! ☺️
TikTok: Crystalrubiee (where this YN is shown visually)