Alone

INTRO:
So another chapter. Isn't that exciting for the both of us. This is the second half of chapter 1: Invitation. Now that we got somewhat of a gist of what was going on-I understand you as a reader have many questions. I promise you everything will be answered sooner than you realize. Before we start lets give a small recap. YN left for a walk and Natasha was left alone not sure if she'd see YN again. And in all honesty yes she thought she'd find YN dead. This chapter will be a continuation of the last. I hope you enjoy.  

- The Watcher

You were gone for a while. Natasha was getting antsy of course but trusted you'd come back. She stood there at her desk for hours. You walked in tired from your long walk.
"Where have you been?" You hung your bag on one of the coat racks.

"I was just walking around I needed some fresh air."

"For 5 hours?" She questioned. You could tell she was furious. You looked down at your phone and realized you were in fact gone for longer than you had anticipated.

"It's fine. I'm fine. I've got it under control."

Nat took a deep breath in and nodded her head. " Okay."

You decided to sit down on the couch in her office. A grey couch with just enough pillows to hug when you're sad.

"The world is so unfair"

"Yep" Natasha sighed and said "I used to have nothing," You looked at her as she continued, " And then I got this. I was better because of it." It was clear by how tired Natasha was at that point, by the unenergized voice, and the heavy bags under her eyes.

You shook your head not realizing Natasha was trying to make you feel safe and understood. Considering you have never a had real family, you did not want to let Natasha in.

"I know what you're trying to do." You scoffed. "And it's not gonna work. People say they love you. But what they mean is that they love how loving you makes them feel about themselves."

"That's not true."

"Or- or they love what they can take from you!" You stood up from the couch and turned around to leave. You knew what you had said was harsh. Walking away would leave Natasha confused and unsure on what to do next. "Nobody came for me" Your voice shook as tears overflowed. "Nobody." She stood up to from her seat and walked toward you. "And now I don't know what to do"

Natasha placed her hand onto your shoulder and you turned to face her. Both of you- silent. Tears streamed down your cheeks. She hugged you tight. It was unexpected from Natasha but you let it happen. As a matter of fact you let her in. Both of you were going out of your comfort zones. This moment did not exactly last long due to the fact that you realized you let yourself be vulnerable in front of her. So you quickly let her go and moved back. Without any words to say you walked back to your room.