But it seems that you forgot

S E r i A L    k i l L E r

C h a p t e r 2

___________

"Don't be a fucking idiot, next time." The blonde whisper, her lips hovering over her ear. Making her spine tingle.

Jennie turned around to face the blonde, the latter just smirked at her. She took the time to remember her. The blonde is in a tight black see-through dress and her scent was familiar, like an expensive perfume. Her hair is tied that flows behind her back, but something about her eyes was just dark. Also, her full lips were too inviting for Jennie.

"Like what you see?" Jennie's lips parted at her voice, and her eyeshot back over the blonde's, gaze caught on like magnets.

That's weird, everything is hazy now. Is it the tequila or her lips? Jennie thoughts.

Jennie slips her arms around the blonde's neck, causing the blonde to lift her brow. Jennie tiptoeing to level the blonde's height and leaned into her ears and murmured.

"Dance with me."

She suddenly felt firm hands on her hips, swaying her gently and without paying attention to the people surrounding them, who had their mouths wide open. The blonde observed the flushed face of the man on the dance floor as he rushed out of the room.

The cat-eye felt a warm sensation on her stomach as the blonde's hand moved up and down on her hips, softly pressing it.

"Hmm," Jennie groans.

The blonde was startled by the sound and immediately turned the cat eyes body around. Jennie's back was faced to the blonde, who suddenly grabbed her by the waist, closing the distance between them. The blonde reached for Jennie's side and slipped her fingers down the side of her breast to her ass.

Jennie's thoughts flew into overdrive as she noticed bright red symbols on her head. I should stop this, Jennie thoughts.

When Jennie felt the latter grind on her back, sensually dancing for her, she moaned.

"Fuck it," Jennie said above a whisper and turned around.

She slides her hand on the blonde's cheek and she felt the latter flinched, her eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of the blonde's irises turn dark as the night.

"I--" Jennie began to sweat as her heart hammered in her chest. Before she could complete what she was saying, the blonde moved, lowering her head towards her neck. Her motions were elegantly and agonizing.