Chapter 4

Apparently there was a lot more people apart of this group than I thought there were. "We're also out of ammo. What next?" "We kill them with our bare hands." "Easier said than done." "We don't need a movie reference." "But I didn't-" "Shut it! More at coming."  Two more people came out and Parker shot them.

"Nice. Let's get going." I said running toward the where to bodies and looking around the area and seeing the cops. I took a cloth and wiped off the fingerprints rom the gun we were using. I gently place them down along with the ammo and we booked it down the hallway and made our way into the closet where the other two students were. I took a broom and stuck it behind the door handle and turn it diagonally so now the door handle was stuck unless someone was smart and turned it the other way. And by the other way I mean the handle went up.

The handle began to jiggle and the broom did it's job until there was banging in the door. We all held our breath and tried not to make any sound. Then the handle went up, at least someone was smart but now we're fucked since we don't know if it's the cops or bad guys disguised as cops.

The door opens and it was the cops, or people disguised as cops. "What are you kids doing here? I thought these janitor closets were always locked." The cop said before they pulled us out. "Someone get this kid to the hospital! They're injured badly. And take the other three back to the other group of kids." They ordered before we were pulled away to our other peers with Melissa hugging me tightly.

"Thank god you two are alright! I was worried about you!" She says hugging me tightly then whispered in my ears "I still have the knife with me." I smirked and hugged back. "You're now the favorite." I whispered back then we parted. Felix bolted his way through the crowd and saw us "Thank god you're alive! I was afraid you got hurt." Felix then looked at Parker and had a deadly glare. "Parker." Parker looks away from him and folds his arms "Felix..." it seemed that he must've been sad to see him. They definitely knew each other and something must've happened for the tension to be this big.

Felix then turned his head straight to us and his persona changed quickly. I wonder if he's bipolar.

He started asking questions about what happened and we just answered them without giving him any details that I and Parker committed murder. He went on his way and the other kids from the bathroom walked their way over to us. "Thank you for saving our lives and getting us out of there." A boy said with a sweet smile on his face. "Well, I don't know what the cops will think about two kids murdering a bunch of Active Assailants on school property." I said with a smile, I'm proud of what I did but I don't want Parker and I to go to jail. But I'll take the blame, no one witnessed him kill anyone so there's no proof that he killed that one dude.

"Do you think that we'll have school tomorrow?" "Probably, and with more cops too."  "Don't worry Y/N. We won't say a word." Some kid said and they left. I went over to Parker and shook his hand "You did alright. Nice shot back there. Maybe we should hang out more often." Parker nods a bit and let's go of my hand. "Just don't get any ideas." He mumbled, to which I chuckled from a thought of what he said "Don't worry, I like girls." I said before patting his shoulder "See you in Wednesday detention." I then left with Melissa and went home with my knife.

Double A rushed towards me as she saw me get off the bus "Oh, thank the lord you're alright!" Uncle Max ran outside as well and we went inside and dropped the act of being worried.

"How many were murdered?" "As many I could, but one injured student as far as I know. " "Did you use the knife I gave you?" "Yep. Still have it." "That's my niece." Uncle Max said proudly. "Your parents would be proud." Double A said before going into the kitchen "This causes for a celebration!" She says before getting her car keys "Let's get some popsicles." The word popsicles already send my two cousins running down the stairs. "I call shotgun!" "No! Not if I get there first!" "Make you get (favorite flavor), thanks!" I shout before getting a call. It was from mom and dad. "Hey mom, hi dad." "Sweetie! How's school? Did you make friends?" "Yeah dad, I made friends. And school's great." "That good sweetheart. What group?" "Popular girls." "That's great! Are they nice?" "Yes, they're better than the movies say they are. You remember that crazy blonde girl you went to high school with and got in the way of your relationship?" "Yes... why are you mentioning her?" Dad's voice got low and he sounded disappointed.  "Yeah, I found her reincarnation form. Same looking girl." "Did they sing in the cafeteria?" "Yes, I knocked her out." "THAT'S MY GIRL! WE'RE VISITING YOU THIS INSTANT! WE'RE BRINGING (FAVORITE RESTAURANT) FOOD! FAMILY DINNER!" They then hung up.

When double A came back with the popsicles another knock on the door was heard. Uncle Max opened the door and mom and dad stood there with food. "Mr. and Mrs. Rothschild, come on in." "Oh please Maximus, it's Leo and Jaxon." Mom said, shaking Uncle Max's hand. "Where's my little girl?" Mom asked before he pointed to me.

"Oh my gosh... look how much you grown! Oh, you're are just the squishiest thing ever!" Mom hugs me and I hug back. "We saw that there was a school shooting on the news... was it your school?" I nodded "You killed them, right?" "Yes. With small help. Still have the knife, got rid of the evidence, and people are not saying a word." "That's my daughter! I'm so proud of you, really!" I smiled, a family dinner. With my parents, I will never forget this.

We had dinner that night with the popsicles. I decided to take a photo with my special camera that gives me the photos, never bothered to ask for the name. I took two just in case. My parents had to leave after the dinner was over "Do you have to leave?" "I'm sorry honey-bear. Daddy and I have work that won't let us leave us alone. I am very happy for you and the woman you're becoming. Don't worry, we'll see you on your graduation. You can count on that." Mom said before they both left. My chest felt a little empty as soon as they left.

I know they are busy and all, but I would like to have a longer time with them. I looked at the photos and kept one in my backpack for inspiration. A day I look forward to is my graduation.

Hey my raptors!! How y'all doing??? Finally got another chapter finished working on the next one and the next one for Next Gen so stay tuned when I get those up. Also go check out me and my friend's just for fun book with little short stories and stuff we're working on getting more of this out too. Happy reading my raptors 😁❤️