008

'*•

'*•.¸♡ 008 ♡¸.•*'

"Y/N~~," Kazutora said in a cheerful voice as he entered her class during the lunch break but his expressions changed when he didn't find her. "Oi!!" he called out for one of the students standing closest to him. "Is Y/N absent today too?" He asked gaining a nod from the student.

"She's been absent for three days..." He heard a familiar voice from behind him. He turned around and was greeted by Emma, Mikey, and Chifuyu. "I know that," Kazutora replied. "But why?"

"I have no clue what happened. She doesn't miss school often. She is either late or has some work to do at the pet shop. That's the only time when she is absent." Emma informed.

"The pet shop has been closed for three days," Chifuyu said.

"Is she sick?" Mikey asked.

"That could be a possibility but that doesn't explain why the pet shop has been closed." Emma pointed.

The four of them went in deep thought trying to figure out why Y/N was missing her school. On Monday when Chifuyu went to the pet shop for work he was stunned to see a notice saying that they'll be closed for some time.

"She didn't even reply to my messages," Kazutora said as he showed the others his phone.

"She doesn't even have a reason to reply to YOUR messages." Emma snickered making the others laugh while Kazutora huffed "At least she leaves me on seen. That way I know, she saw my message but she didn't even do that."

Mikey laughed harder at that statement "Look at him. Being proud about being left on seen."

"Come on! Stop making fun of me!! The point is why isn't she coming."

"She didn't reply to my messages too nor did she pick up the calls," Chifuyu informed.

"You talk to her?!?!" Kazutora asked.