Chapter 1 (Prologue)

BEEP BEEP

One of my most hated sounds to hear... especially in the morning.

BEEP BEEP

"Oh my- shut up"

BEEP BEEP

"SHUT UP!" I slam my hand on the desk next to me that holds my phone, moving my finger all over the screen, trying my best to shut the damn noise up. It took a good 10 seconds to end the infuriating noise.

I had to start using my phone as an alarm since the chance of me breaking my phone was low, as I would never dare to hurt my precious phone, unlike the other unlucky machines I've ruined in the past due to my morning anger.

Slowly and steadily I get out of bed to go to the kitchen to find any kind of food available that doesn't need to be cooked. As I'm about to leave the room, something shiny in the corner of my eye catches my attention.

"What the hell was that?"

I look over to where that little twinkle of light was.

I see nothing.

"I'm going crazy huh"

Continuing my way to the kitchen I spotted a note my mother left for me on the fridge.

'I had to go to work early again, I made some f/d for you before I left!'

'I love you so much mum' I start internally crying with happiness, thinking of the delicious food I'm about to devour.

As I'm consuming this wonderful meal, I start dreading of the future. I hate school. Honestly, all I want to do is watch anime and read manga, all whilst looking respectfully at those beautiful, handsome, gorgeous men. I mean, why can't they be real?

I finish up my meal and go to wash my dishes up. I start heading to my room again to get changed for school until I see that glimmer again. It appears to be at the end of my bed. As I walk closer to it, it kind of looks like... a ring? How the hell did that get there?

I hesitantly pick it up and bring it closer to me so I can observe it. From what I could tell, it was just a plain silver metal ring, nothing special. It looked like it was about my size as well. I curiously slipped the ring through my finger, having it fit in perfectly. "What a coincidence"

How the hell did this ring even get here anyway?

I looked over to my phone and sighed at the time. Damn school. I start trying to take the ring off but there was a slight problem.

It wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?" I keep trying to take it off twisting and turning it in any way I could. How could a ring easily fit on but couldn't even move a centimetre off?

Ugh whatever I'll deal with it after school. I quickly throw my pyjamas off and put my school clothes on getting ready to leave. I'm so binge-watching an anime as soon as I get home from that shitty hell.

A sudden burning feeling stung on my finger, the one with the ring on it.

"Yikes! What the hell was that?" 

I examined my finger and nothing was different. I decided to stop focusing on this and just get out of the house to go to school. But just as I was about to exit my bedroom door...

Everything went black.