Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126: A Slap In the Face will Never be Late

Relying on Song Ci's backing, Han Wangwang was fearless as she continued to smear Han Zhan's name. "Is Little Uncle very self-disciplined and has to exercise every day? He's just afraid of gaining weight. He had a crush on the belle of his class when he was 12 years old, and was rejected when he confessed. The reason is that she doesn't like fat people."

As Han Zhan's dark history was exposed one by one, Song Ci laughed so hard that her shoulders were shaking.

Han Zhan had nothing left to live for. He just wanted to kill Han Wangwang. His tall, mighty, and handsome image in Song Ci's heart had finally collapsed.

Only after Song Ci was done laughing did she finally bear to remove her hand from Han Zhan's mouth.

Han Zhan could finally speak. His dangerous eyes stared straight at Han Wangwang as he said, "What are you wearing? Did you go to a nightclub? I remember your father saying that he will break your legs if you go there again!"

As Han Zhan spoke, he took out his cell phone and pretended to take a photo of Han Wangwang. "I'll send a photo to your father and let him see your wretched appearance. He will definitely send someone to beat you to death!"

Han Wangwang was most afraid of her father.

Her father, Han Yueyun, was also a soldier when he was young. After that, he was discharged from the army due to an injury and was now the big boss of Shunchen City's political scene. Han Yueyun had a bad temper and hit his children regardless of gender. Han Wangwang had suffered countless beatings from her father.

Hearing Han Zhan's words, Han Wangwang felt the flesh on her back hurting.

Seizing the opportunity when Han Zhan was not looking, Han Wangwang suddenly reached out and hit the phone away from Han Zhan's hand. Taking advantage of the moment when Han Zhan lowered his head to pick up the phone, Han Wangwang quickly ran out of the main door.

Standing in the lift lobby, Han Wangwang said loudly to Song Ci, "Little Aunt, I will come back another day to play with you!"

With that, Han Wangwang slipped away.

Han Zhan picked up his cell phone and looked back at the empty lift. "Little dog!" He closed the door and turned to meet Song Ci's half-smiling eyes.

Mmm?

Han Zhan said seriously, "I am no longer a fatty."

Song Ci nodded. Her answer was very seductive. "Which part of Brother Han's body have I not seen before? I definitely know whether you are fat or not."

Han Zhan heaved a sigh of relief, but seeing that Song Ci's expression was still so strange, he couldn't help asking, "Then why are you still looking at me like that?"

Song Ci asked, "Han Wangwang?"

Han Zhan thought she was asking about Han Wangwang's identity and hurriedly said, "She is my niece, the eldest daughter of my cousin Han Yueyun. Her great-grandfather is my grandfather's elder cousin." If this was any other family, there might not be much affection left, but the Han Family was different. Han Aoyu had weak descendants and he only had one daughter in this life, who had died young.

As he had very few family members, Han Aoyu had always maintained a close relationship with his elder cousin's descendants.

Song Ci said, "I know. Wangwang has already explained it to me."

Han Zhan realized that Song Ci's mocking smile was still on her face and was getting wider and wider. He felt even more lost. Like a guilty child, Han Zhan asked Song Ci softly, "Baby Ci, what exactly are you trying to say?" Did I do something wrong?