Chapter 1: The Empire of Masks

The Eastern Miraculous Empire

An ancient Empire that was blessed by the Miraculous gods and gifted the jewels of the heavens.

The famously rumoured Empire of Masquerades and secrets

The Miraculous Empire was a huge powerful Empire that many opposing kingdoms feared, mainly because the founder of the Empire, First Emperor Wang Fu created his Empire using the Chinese Zodiac Miracle Box. A Box that had been given to him by the Goddess of Fate, Marina. Telling him to create an Empire and dedicate it to only her children, the god-like kwamis. With eighteen powerful miraculouses First Emperor Wang Fu gained Immortality and created his Empire along with the first Royal Imperial Bloodline.

Many Years passed and the Miraculous Empire reigned supreme for years, winning every war and conquering opposing kingdoms that did not have an alliance with the Miraculous Empire. It wasn't till the Late Emperor Gabriel Agreste took the throne that the Kingdom was changed forever, the once small Imperial family was soon huge. This caused more buildings to be built, the Imperial Palace grew in size, the capital and the village grew.

It also caused more enemies to rise.

Unfortunately Misfortune struck the Empire when a war broke out and the Late Emperor Gabriel Agreste was knocked off the throne by the Western Rebels, the Akumas. But When the Crown Prince Adrien Agreste defeated the group of rebels and took back the Empire the people chose him to be their Emperor even though he had a cold heart and piercing bloodlust eyes people still wanted him as their Emperor the only problem was that he still has not chosen someone to be the Empress.

It stayed like this for the last three years.

He was rumored to hate women and was sickened by their presence. The Empire thought they would never have an Empress, it wasn't until the Emperor created the Miraculous court. In the Empress's place the court took over the duties and the Empire became more feared.

But the people still wanted an Empress.

The Empire had Four rings, The top was the Imperial Palace, home to the crowned Cold hearted Emperor Adrien Agreste and the Prince and with the adopted Princess. The second ring was the Capital where all the nobles and high ranking officials lived. The third ring was the Village, where the commoners traded and lived their blissful lifes. The Fourth ring was the countryside where trees and farms, bakeries, shops and small commoners live.

That was where Marinette Dupain-Cheng lived.

Tikki, the Goddess of Creation, doesn't exactly remember how she ended up in the river and then in the grass by Marinette's house. She remembered that a thief had broken into the Royal Kwami Room where the Miraculous box rested and had tried to take her from the box but the other kwamis stopped the thief but at the cost of Tikki's earrings being dropped out of the window and into the Royal palace river. She's been missing from the imperial palace for three years.

She wonders if Plagg misses her or if her disappearance has caused any chaos?

Well it didn't matter, Tikki never wanted to return to that stuck up palace, sure she was worshipped and given everything she ever wanted but she wasn't free to do what she wanted. She wasn't allowed to go outside of the palace to the forest, she wasn't allowed to have a holder unless the guardian chose one for her. Why would she go back when she was living in paradise?

Marinette gave her freshly baked goods every morning and if she wanted something else Marinette would allow Tikki to bake it or watch her bake it. Marinette allowed Tikki to explore and fly around with no boundaries. Marinette took Tikki to the forest where they watched the wild life and fed the animals. Marinette was Tikki's only friend and she loved it.