Introduction

Hi I'm Elsa Ares,

Today is my first day at Arendelle High. I'm excited but soooo nervous. I can't wait to meet Merida again! She lives near my neighbour hood. We met at the park. She said I can hang with her group called The Big Four.

Hey I'm Jack Frost,

Another day at highschool. Yey! Not. Oh well I get to see Hiccup and Merida. Oh and Punzie, my girlfriend. She can very annoying sometimes. She's too possessive and girly any giggly. And when I'm with her I don't feel...complete, ya know?

Hiyaaaa I'm Rapunzel Corona bit call me Punzie,

I go to Arendelle High. The only thing good about it is my friends (aka the big four) especially my Jackie poo!!! Oh I love him so muchhhh!!! Nothing will ever come between us!!!

Yo I'm Merida Don Broch,

I come from Scotland. I met this lass at the park called Elsa. I said she could hang with me and my mates. We all go to Arendelle High. It's orite, just school ye know?moh well, I get to see me mates. Also Hiccup. Aye, I think I have a wee little crush on him. Oh ok maybe a bug crush but he's never go out with someone like me.

Hello I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III but call me Hiccup,

I can't wait to go back the school, I get to see the big four again and Merida. Oh Merida, I wish I could tell you how much I love you but you don't feel the same. She's amazing, her tomboy attitude, her frizzy red hair, her thick Scottish accent, the way she beats up any bullies, male or female aaaahhh perfect. Stop it Hic, you haven't got a chance *sigh*