memories

ELSAS POV ❄️

Second day of school. Meh, I suppose school isn't too bad. Besides we are all going out after school. Can't wait. I'm wearing some shorts, a blue hoodie/jumper thing and some white high tops. Comfy.

I arrive at school with Anna. I wave goodbye to her as she walk off with her gang. I head to my locker but I see Jack making out with Punzie.

I sigh. That should be me...

~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack, you deserve someone better. Not a cold hearted girl who won't care. You deserve someone who will bring light to your life, you need someone who will treat you right, you need someone who isn't a monster" I sighed

"But Elsa, I don't want or need anyone but you! Your perfect for me, your not cold hearted and you will treat me right, and most of all you are not a monster."

"Oh Jack, why don't you see? I'm not that girl."

"Elsa"

"Jack, I...I think you should leave."

"Ok, but I want you to remember I have always loved you and always will, no matter what. My heart will always belong to you, and only you. My snowflake"

He kissed the top of my head and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~

JACKS POV 💙

As Punzie was kissing me I saw Elsa coming, but then she saw us. She sighed, looked down and walked away. I wonder why, I'd give anything to see her beautiful smile again.

Wait what? No Jack you have Punzie you don't need her. Said my head

Oh Jack, you do need her, more than you know. Said my heart.

"Jacky? You ok?" Asked Punzie, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, it was nothing"

"Ok" she shrugged