Chapter 2

Read/Comment/Vote!

Penny's (POV)
My alarm awakens me at 5 in the morning. Time for my morning run. Quickly doing my business and getting dressed into my yoga pants and sports bra, I grab my silver iPhone and ear buds, and neon pink Nikes!

Running for what seems like ages! I finally arrive back home.

After my morning routine workout I head for the shower.

Harry's (POV)
Paul (my body guard) gets all my mates up and running for today's sound check rehearsals.

"Nialllll! the foods almost gone."

"Not on my watch you little rabbit! shoo shoo, my foooood!" Typical Niall wanting the food and only for himself. Sometimes I'm worried that he will never get a girlfriend because he doesn't like sharing his food.

"Zayn stop hogging the mirror. Your not the only one that needs to get ready today!"

"Oh Harry, I'm sorry mate but my hair needs to be perfecto!" Zayn needs to realize that it's only hair.

"Ugh! Whatever."

****

After many hours of preparation and having Lou do our hair we preform and have a blast! Watching our lovely fans with happy smiles. Dance and Sing, and oh don't forget screaming! Makes me happy there enjoying there self.

Penny's (POV)
Several hours of thinking and debating if I shall text this anonymous mystery man.

I finally grow some balls, hahah and text this person.

To: Anonymous

Hey whoever you are, I'm Penny. I have just received your message in a bottle. Your writing was quite touching.

I saw the passport that you have gave me. I'm not sure yet if I am going to meet you in person.

But I don't see why not though, because it won't kill me to get to know you right? hahah.

Well sincerely Penny!

**Sent!

Now all I have to do is wait for a response. I'm interesting and getting to know this mystery man.

Harry's (POV)
"Score! boo yah. Lads you all suck." Fifa is a very competitive game for me and all my mates.

"Harry that was only luck!" Louis chirps trying to sound angry, when he can hear the smile in his voice.

I love my mates. They are the only thing closest to a family right now because we are always on the road.

My ringtone goes off indicating that I got a message.

To: Anonymous

Hey whoever you are, I'm Penny. I have just received your message in a bottle. Your writing was quite touching.

I saw the passport that you have gave me. I'm not sure yet if I am going to meet you in person.

But I don't see why not though, because it won't kill me to get to know you right? hahah.

Well sincerely Penny!

My message was found.. by a girl names Penny. I must meet her.

To: Penny

Hi Penny, I just received your message.

I can't quite tell you who I am yet, it will be a surprise. I'm glad your thinking about wanting to meet me in person.

If you decide in the next couple days or so, take that passport and fly to the destination I have written out down for you on the first page.

I should get going, it was nice talking to you Penny. You name is beautiful by the way. (:

Sincerely Anonymous! xxx

**Sent

**Authors Note**
Hey there guys, here's chapter 2 for ya. I'm somewhat confident in my book so far.

If you guys have any questions or just simply want to chat, just inbox me love.

It would mean a lot if you guys took the time and commented about what you think about the book so far.

Read/Comment/Vote!!

Well goodbye my loves.

Xoxo~ Emma ;)