𓂃ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.。*・✿⊰

Tuesday 8th September, 2015:𓂃

Waking up the next day, alone, Y/N saw the wine glasses and the empty bottle on the table. She sighed and sat up scrunching her face in pain. Her head felt like it was about to explode, she stood up dizzily and cleared away the glasses and bottle.

Y/N had a quick shower and got dressed as fast as she could, groaning as she knew she was late for her second day. Stepping outside the sun hit her red puffy face from crying the night before, she searched through her bag and brought out a pair of sunglasses, but with a sigh she headed back inside dropping everything on the floor to throw up. What a hangover this is...and on my second day...

~ Jimin's POV ~

Heading to the station as it was his day off Jimin took off his sunglasses and showed the man at the desk his badge.

"Good morning sir." With a nod Jimin headed to the back to find all the other boys waiting nervously to hear about Jimin's weird text the day before.

"Y/N is back...."

Jungkook's lollipop fell out his mouth and smashed on the floor in shock. Taehyung stopped flicking through files and looked up at Jimin his eyes wide.

"In town? Or for a week?" Namjoon stood up with a slight growl hearing her name.

"Pfft she will probably disappear by next week. Don't get too attached Jimin." Jin sneered as he packed away his gun.

Slamming his hand down on the desk Jimin glared at them all in disappointment. How could his second family dis their old family member? How could they be so cold!

All the boys jumped and looked at Jimin shocked.

"Fuck Jimin! Don't forget she left us! She left when we needed her!"

"She needed us as well! Her father died in an accident, she had to help raise her little brother and get money to pay for the hospital and funeral bills. And on top of that Y/N isn't studying what she wanted, I'm gonna look into the hospital her father went to..."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung confused. "What was wrong with the hospital?"

Jimin shrugged and headed to his office desk, he walked past a saddened Jin and a Suga that had regretted what he had said. Namjoon's chest clenched with sadness hearing that Y/N had not only lost her father but one of her bestfriends, a brother.

"Kook, can you and Jin hyung look into the hospital?"

"But hyung! I don't wanna take my search from Hobi...." Jimin looked up to see Jungkook pleading with his big doe eyes. Shaking his head Jimin responded with a no, he knew Jungkook needed to have a break from looking at files about his step brother.

"Come Kook, we can get a coffee before we start." Jin stood up and nodded towards Jimin catching on what he was doing and led Jungkook out as he agreed to getting a coffee, only if he was allowed to get a fudge brownie.

Once Jin had taken Jungkook out Jimin stood up and stood in front of the pin board rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to connect the thread.

"Does anyone have any new evidence?"

They all shook their heads sadly with a sigh. Jimin clenched his jaw and rubbed his forehead.

"Let's start again. We are obviously missing something, and as we haven't been allowed to get into that library we need to work around that."

Taehyung nodded and hacked into the archives of the school library cameras and rewatched all of Hoseoks moves. Jimin stood behind Taehyung and watched closely, squinting he pulled his glasses out from his pant pocket and set them over his eyes blinking a few times.

"THERE!"

Taehyung and everyone else who remained jumped up and practically ran over. Taehyung paused the camera recording and frowned confused.

Jimin pointed to the corner of the screen at the time stamp. "It was stopped. You can see Hobi walk round those shelves but he never walked back round."

"If I remember correctly that isle of books don't have any other entrance or way to go right??"

Jimin shook his head at Namjoon then walked over to the board ripping everything off and grabbing the sheet of paper from the printer that Tae had just done to pin it up, he grabbed a sticky note and wrote down the new evidence.

"This means it was stopped or erased purposely right? Maybe it's someone high up? A teacher maybe? The head?" Suga looked over towards Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head as he checked the cameras.

"He was in a meeting with all the other teachers. Maybe someone who was on the council?"

Deep in thought Jimin nodded and wrote down all the names of people who were on the council.

"Hey don't forget Tae's ex."

Taehyung growled at the breakup he had with her and went back to looking at all the cameras from that day to find out how Hoseok ended up on the roof.

Jimin stood up and set the pen down to pin the note of suspects on the pin board.

Jin and Jungkook came back in with a file looking off. "Looks like Y/N's hunch was right..."

"Yah Kook explain it a bit more. She was right about it being weird, the hospital could've saved her father but they didn't. Reason behind it was because the hospital didn't want to hire people from other hospitals to help out with the surgery."

Jimin was taken aback at the news and took the file, he nodded and checked his watch then looked outside at the dark and gloomy sky. "Thanks you two, I'll tell her tomorrow as it's a bit late today."

"Hyung...do you think we can meet her again?" Jungkook looked up at Jimin sheepishly twiddling his thumbs. A grin grew upon his face as Jimin nodded then pointed to the pin board at the new evidence before heading out.

"Have a good night guys."