𑁍

Preeta's P

Preeta's P.O.V.

I looked at myself twirling around Infront of the mirror. I couldn't take eyes off the flying flare of my dusty purple lehenga.

"Stop it Preeta !"

I exclaimed to myself to stop my childish act , shaking my head at my own act i turned around to see the reflection of myself in the mirror.

As I finished examining myself from top to bottom , i smiled to the reflection of mine on the mirror.

" Perfect !"

Smiling again widely i turned around to take my dupatta , i looked back and haeved a sigh. I really wanted to wear saree but my mother denied. I don't know why....no actually , ya i guess i know the reason she said.

" Preeta thu jab salwar pehanthi hai tho khud ke dupatta nahi samali jati , aur saree sambhalega aab ? "

As i spoke up the lines said by my dear mom when i said , I wanted to wear saree , a sigh again leaves me.

" Mumma bhi na.... But i like this too."

Smiling again i walked outside the room to bride's room , I mean my besties room.

As I entered i could see her siting nervously on the chair surrounded by many ladies. And i could say who all they were. A makeup artist who's been here for making her ready from the past few days. Another one hair artist , ya this girl wanted two different people even tho the makeup artist could do the hair. Well i will also choose like that maybe.And the other lady was her elder sister.

"Hi ladies !"

I spoke announcing my arrival and gaining their attention. All gave me a smile but my bestie who was now all looking perfect bride gave me a smile but i could see a nervousness in her , i chuckled.

All of a sudden she glared me.I was confused for why she glared me , i just got in i didn't even crack my teasy jokes. Never mind she's a bride and is been so stressed and nervous from last day thinking about today. I smiled at her thinking the glare to be a emotion misplacement.

"Kya ho rah hai? Is the makeup done? "

I enquired walking towards the makeup table.

"Haa , almost."

I heard di say. I smiled and stood before Srishti and smiled at her in aww. She was looking extremely beautiful. I never thought this boss lady would look so beautiful being in a bridal attire. Well she never liked Indian much , where as i am a crazy desi & traditional attire lover.

"Your looking gorgeous !"

I said her with a sweet smile she returned back.

" Aur thu bhi bohat pretty lag rahe hai ! Aaj tho sare ladke there age peeche honge. "