Learning The Truth

By percabethlover505

Grace was still shocked as she and her siblings walked to their parents cabin just outside of camp. Her and her siblings lived inside camp, in the Poseidon cabin.

Their grandfather Poseidon had never claimed them or their grandmother Athena had. Though all of them had power over water, especially Luke, so often they would train their powers with him and their dad, and because of their dad and the powers they got from him they were automatically placed in that cabin once they were about five they moved from their parents cabin to the Poseidon cabin.

Jason and Charlie followed close behind in deep conversation while walking to go to meet their dad Percy Jackson, and their older brother Luke, who were sword to sword, their brother trained with their dad because he was a wiz and swordplay along with many other things so he always liked to face a more powerful and experienced opponent to challenge himself.

As they walked Mom called out " Percy, Thalia is here!" Even though their parents said that Thalia was older than them she looked like she was about Silena and Charlie's age or a little younger than Luke, but that was because she was a hunter of Artemis so she has eternal youth.

They all walked inside, they all sat down on their assigned chairs and Silena beside her mom and twin brother with the extra chair on the other side of the room.

Thalia, still laughing with their mom  finally announced " Wow, I have been gone 15 years and then you have four more kids when I come back." She smiled but for some reason she wouldn't meet Jason and Luke's eyes like she did with the rest of us.

Our parents had said to us before, that we would meet a person to explain where our names came from, because our parents just couldn't bring themselves to tell us, and the other people at camp had no idea because they hadn't been there long enough to know, or they did not like to talk about it, most did not know because most Greek demigods don't live past 20 unlike their parents and a couple others.

Thalia leaned back, sighed and looked straight at Luke. "Luke you don't remember me but to be fair you were 1, I know you know you were named after the boy that your mother and I traveled with when we were young, but you didn't know that he sacrificed himself to save them from the titan Cronus ." The way she said that sounded like it was painful to say, she turned her head and looked at Silena and Charlie. "the two of you were named after a son of Hephaestus and a daughter of Aphrodite, the boy's name was Charles, but everyone called him Bekondorf sadly he died when a cruise ship full of monsters exploded that he and your father were trying to destroy, that is where you got your name Charlie. Silena, you were named after a girl named Silena that sacrificed her life to get the Ares cabin to fight in the battle of New York. She was killed by a drakon in New York the week your parents started dating, the two of them were a couple that's why when they found out that the two of you were twins they named you that, because they knew you were going to be close." Finally she looked at me and Jason while her voice was a little hoarse she sounded proud. "Jason you were named after my younger brother who died in battle with your mom and dad he was a son of Zeus, Grace is my last name same as my brother so your name honors both me and my brother, Grace."

She then turned "Percy, Annabeth as much as I enjoyed doing this, that is not the reason that I came. We need to talk in private." She gave them a hard stare. They obviously understood and walked to the other room as they left.

Dad said, "We have a feeling that this afternoon you're going to meet some children of other demigods that we knew when we were younger, 2 of them are Ember and Zoë Valdez." They walked off discussing

    Percy sat on the edge of the bed next to Annabeth shocked at what he was hearing, Thalia was saying "While tracking some of the monsters that we would normally track with Artemis we found something that we think only the 2 of you and Nico di Angelo have seen and have made it out alive, I would also ask him, but I can't find him anywhere, anyway."

As soon as she said it Percy and Annabeth shared the same look. They said in unison "Tartarus." They said coldly they hadn't thought about what Thalia was describing since they were about 17 years old, about a year before Percy had proposed. They had barely made it out of there alive but they saw Tartarus in the flesh in a  physical form, and by what Thalia was describing it sounded like it found a way to leave the pit. Percy grinned at Annabeth " Look's like we're going to get to see Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Calypso, and their kids on a quest."

Annabeth frowned knowing that their kids would have their first quest. "Are you sure they're ready?"

Percy frowned, " They haven't faced anything like this, like we did, but we really have no choice."

-percabethlover505