Lost and Found (One Direction Fan Fiction)

" Number 14 Emma Tomlison! " the announcer screamed through the mic making the crowd go wild. I ran out onto the soccer and took my place among the other starters for our soccer team.

"Hey Emma, did ya hear? " my friend Abbie asked.

"Ahhh no I didn't. What is it that I an suppose to know about?"I asked giving her a look.

"OH MY GIANT UNICORN! NO ONE TOLD YOU! AH this simply wont due! Nope nope. I'm mad." she said

" Calm yourself there Abbie. No need to flip out. Just tell me." I said stifling a laugh. She is so melodramatic, but hey I am to.

"Hey hey hey! " Sarah said running up to us.

"Sarah OMG nobody told Emma! " Abbie said.

"WHHAAATTT! NO WAY!!! WHY?!" Sarah yelled looking at me in disbelief.

"And our special guests for tonight please help me welcome.... ONE DIRECTION! " The announcer yelled.

the fans went crazy. No wonder there were more people here than usual.

"No way." I yelled looking up towards the boys. Man was that a bad move cause every single 1 of them was staring at me in disbelief. And I knew why to.

"Dude, what are they staring at?" Sarah asked.

"No way! Emma they are staring at you! But why?" Abbie said while giving me a crazy look.

"Its because of my last name, and I know! Its kinda creeping me out and the scary thing is I can't look away!" I said shocked.

"Emma Tomlison get in place now!" The coach yelled from the bench. Following orders I got in place and proceed to play the game.

Through out the whole game I could feel them burning holes in my back. I just pray that they don't go to the meet and greet afterwards.

-----

Louis pov

" Number 14 Emma Tomlison! "

"Louis, are u related to her?" Harry asked.

"I don't know but I sure as hell wanna find out!"

It was so weird! She looked just like me but with more of a feminine touch. I mean she has brown hair like me and ...oh no nope! Not Gonna happen .... can't be! I hate to say it but she has a butt just like mine maybe even better. I just sat there and stared at hernot believing at what I'm looking at.

-----

Harry pov

Holy mother of God. She looks just like Louis!

"Dude she is fuckin hot!" Niall whispered into my ear.

"Watch ur launage there leprechaun! That may be boo bears sister, but I do agree." I stated while smacking the back of his head.

"Hey hey! No need for violence Harry! How many times have I told u to use ur words! " Liam shouted while pointing his finger at me and giving me a "u better watch it" look.

"But he said a bad word!" I stated.

"Harold Edward Styles, don't you give me any sass! I will come over there and spank you in front of all these people!" he yelled at me.

" What happened to use your words and to not retort to violence? " I stated.

"Boy, you better mute it!" he yelled.

With that I shut up cause he was getting mad.

Through the whole game I'm pretty sure everyone just watched her. I mean I know I did. She is really good at soccer believe it or not. She scored 3 of the 5 points for her team and she ultimately lead them to a 5 - 2 victory. At the end of the game we all stood up and cheered and headed towards the meet and greet room.

"God I hope she goes. I really want to meet her." Louis said with anticipation.

"Me too" I mumbled.

"Hey boys." Lou stopped us .

"If she turns out to be my sister or relative absolutely and I mean absolutely no flirting, bad launage, and most of all, no dating and or touching of inappropriate places!" He gave us a stern look.

"Yes mom " we all said in unison.

"Good. I'm glad we ar all on the same page. Now come give momma some love! " he said while trying to gather everyone for a group hug.

"NA I'm good" Niall laughed.

"Ya me too!" Zayn said as he continued walking pulling Niall along with him.

"Uh... ya ...wait what did u say Zayn?! " Liam said running towards Zayn.

"I guess that leaves me boo bear!" I yelled running and jumping into his arms giving him a huge hug.

"Come on Hazza, we need to get down there before she leaves! " he said while departing from our hug, and running down the stairs trying to catch up to the rest of them.

When we got to the room I saw her. She was now changed and in jeans and a Nike dry fit shirt. man she looked good!

I guess everyone else was staring at her to cause she soon looked up and saw us. She got up and quickly grabbed her stuff and proceed quickly towards the door. What was she running away from?

----

Emma pov

"No He can't find out this way. He just can't." I said to myself as I quickly walked to the door. I was almost to my car when a hand grabbed my arm and made me face the them. That's when I came face to face with the most beautiful blue eyes I ever saw. They looked exactly like mine, and thats when i knew who it was. The one and only Louis William Tomlinson.

"No, this can't be happening! " I muttered to my self. I guess he must have heard cause he quickly answered.

"Well it is, so please come back inside and talk to me."