𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"It has been seven years and you have accomplished nothing. What exactly is your angle, Dreamexodus?" Azrael questioned, leaning lazily on a golden seat while tossing fresh fruits into his mouth.

Dreamexodus scoffed, "As though you could comprehend the plans of those above you. You are merely an Arch Angel. Not a very powerful one at that."

Azrael rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Avoiding the question, I see. Well it is of no matter to me," he stood and brushed off the excess crumbs from his robes, "I have more important things to attend to."

"Like stealing the egg?"

He tensed, "I would be careful of what you say, for soon you won't be able to speak at all." His tongue pierced Dreamexodus, and for a moment, he became concerned. The thought washed away from him in the very next second thanks to his overwhelming sense of self-assurance. 

"When Kristin dies, I will be second in command over the earth. That means I will rule and be able to control everything. Including you," he smirked, glancing back at the Arch Angel.

The dark angel rolled his shoulders as he sauntered past the deity, "Your desire for power will be your downfall."

"No," the green god opened his hand and stared with pleasure at its contents, "it will be theirs."