Numero uno

Hey guys I'm Nathan but you can call me "Nate" for short. So today is my first day at my new school I'm a junior and I just found out that my girlfriend goes to this school. I know you guys are wondering why I didn't know what school my girlfriend went to but just listen and I will explain. So Im from North Dakota and she is from Ohio she knew I was moving to Ohio so she wouldn't tell me what school she went to. So I told her what school I would be going to and she said that it was a good school and she said that our mutual bestfriend went to that school. So I get to the school today and she comes into the office and grabs me and kisses me on the cheek and I turn and I say "who the..." Then she stops me mid sentence and says "watch your mouth baby I love you I have to get to class" so I'm sitting here my day has been made already but the lady in the office said that she wasy escort for the day.when she got back to the office she hugged me really tight and walked me through all of our classes for the day we had block scheduling so we didn't have every class everyday so we only had 2 classes today and then I drove her home and she asked if I would come in and meet her parents so I cut off my car and headed into the house holding her hand and when I get into the house her father stares at me and I don't know what to do so I'm just go to shake his hand then he starts smiling and says to go meet her mother. Her mother ran up to me and hugged me and said that she said Teya had never brought a boyfriend home except for me and then she asked if I could stay for dinner I told her I couldn't because it was the first day of track practice and I couldn't eat anything heavy. So I get to track practice and they have me run against my step brother in a 100 meter dash and we are tied at the same exact time so they have us run a 200 I win that by a tenth of a second and then we do a team work out and everything then we do abs an then we stay after practice I think Teya was still at basketball practice so I waited for her to get out then we go to my house and she meets my dad and step mom for the first time and then I took her to her house and kissed her before she got out and told her I loved her. Then I went home and went to sleep.

THATS IT FOR PART ONE BUT COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND ALL OF THAT I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND TAYLOR AND MY BESTFRIEND SHAKIRAH😘