ForthxBeam

Third Person POV

Forth smiled all the way down to beam's room. He was happy that their plan worked, but little did he know he had to handle one more issue to have a peaceful night. 

As he entered Beam's room, he heard little sniffs... Was beam crying? "Hy Beamie? Are you okay sweetheart? " Asking so, forth joined beam in the bed. Beam was facing the other direction and huddled together like a ball. " I'm okay.. just a.. just a little sad!" His voice was soo wounded and seemed the sadness was not as little as he claimed to be.

"Hy love, what's wrong? Our plan worked! Technically 'your' plan worked. Shouldn't you be happy?" Forth murmured slowly. He was spooning beam and rubbing his stomach slowly " I am! I really happy for kit! But again, your 'mine'! You know I often think your a gift from God and that I don't deserve you.. your perfect.. your everything and more than I asked for! I love you so much that just seeing you hold someone close irks ne! I'm just being a jealous jerk I know! But I can't help it!" Beam rasped everything with teary eyes and gaze not leaving forth's.

Forth was melting inside. Kit was the next thing beam loved right after Forth.  He wanted to help kit just for beam. But he didn't think the plan would have effect like this. Forth slowly cupped his cheeks and pressed their lips together. It was slow and conveying. As if he was re assuring beam with just his lips. They broke the kiss gaping for air, breathing levitated and hearts beating faster than usual. Hips pressed together, legs tangled and hands crawling under each other's shirts.

"listen! No one. I mean No freaking one can take me away from you. Even if you ask me to leave, I will not be leaving you " Forth's words were firm but they reached beams heart strong enough. "But I'll nev.." he silenced beam with a kiss before he could complete the sentence. " I know you will not ask me too. But I'm establishing the scenarios. Hypothetically. Look love, what happened today was scripted. I did that only, only because you asked me to. It will never happen again. And Remember! You deserve more than me. I'm the insecure one. The one who has a stunning boyfriend. The one who constantly has fears of losing you. The one who panics every moment you're away. It's all me.. I don't deserve you, but I'll never give you up. I'm selfish. Your mine and stuck with me forever. So make up your mind"

Forth's eyes were already glistening and beam could feel the trembling of the hands around him. "Awee baby.... I love you sooo much. Same goes to you! You are not supposed to give me up. All this time? You kept suffering with all these thoughts and never talked to me about it? Why?" "Because I .. I wanted to be strong for you." He whispered the last part. Beam had a deep frown filling this forehead.

" I know it's silly. But being insecure feels stupid and I don't have the courage to talk about it. I wanted to tell you all this. But when you smile, it's like that's all I ever wanna see. If I open about this, I know you would tear up just like what's happening right now! I didn't want this"

Beam was full on crying right now, hands still around forth, and head on his lover's chest. "Let me tell you something. Anything at all. I mean any little thing bothers you, you come to me. Talk to me. I'm always here and always ready to hear you. Don't hold up every thing." Pointing to his boyfriend's heart, he continued, " this one... It belongs to me. So whatever your hiding here, i should know it by right! Got it? " "Yes Boss" forth replied with a chuckle. "Intrested in roleplay are we?" The smile left forth's face replaced by knowing smirk.

"Anything boss wants" he said with pure mischief. Beam was already planning the possibilities." Where are the documents I asked you Mr. Jaturapoom?" Asking this, beam slowly unbuttoned forth's shirt and now the shirt was not welcome as much. " I'm yet ..to get them printed Boss" forth replied shutting his eyes tight and drowning in the moment.

"Look who's being a bad boy and not doing what is asked. You like when I personally do the work for you? " Beams words did not reach his mind. Forth was focusing on the patterns and all the places beams hands were travelling. They left a trial and heat remained along. "Anything the Boss wants" with that they were lost in their own tangle of sheets and mess of sweats. They own each other's hearts and also the beats.

Authors Note

Ooh la la la...  what's up folks.. how's it going! I didn't plan this chapter, but felt the need to do it. I know it's short... But love this one. Hope you love it to ... Wanna ask me anything.. drop your questions in the Comments!

Until next Chapter, Shukashine!