Chapter 1 ❤️

Serena's favorite show was Sam and Cat. Although she was called a little girl for it, she still loved it. Serena has been bullied and abused all her life. The only thing that made her happy was watching Sam and Cat.

Serena was towards the end of an episode of Sam and Cat. She yawned and turned off the television.

"I wish I could be in the Sam and Cat world instead of here," Serena sighed. A few minutes later she was asleep.

*next morning*

Serena sat up in bed still half asleep and stretched. She yawned and sat for a while until she realized that she had fell asleep on the couch last night and not her bed. She opened her eyes and gasped. In front of her was a pink bed and a bunch of stuffed animals. Exactly how Cat's side of the room looked like. She looked around her and saw that she was in Sam's bed. I'm in Sam and Cat! Serena screamed in her mind. She got out of bed and walked into the living room. She saw familiar red hair and a familiar pink cardigan on the couch. Cat turned around.

"Hi Serena. I made you fudge piles. They're on the counter," Cat said before turning back to the television screen. Serena opened the fridge and poured herself a glass of orange juice. She sat down next to Cat and said, "What're you watching?"

"It's this movie about a girl named Sam who is bullied and wishes she was in another world," Cat said. "I forget the name of it."

Serena looked at the screen and saw Jennette Mccurdy in Serena's house. Serena spit out her orange juice. Cat squealed. Me and Sam switched places! Serena was freaking out. Wait a minute. This is a good thing. I get to live here in LA and have a great life. All's good for me.

"Why'd you just spit out your orange juice?" Cat asked while juice off her shirt.

"Okay Cat I know this'll sound crazy, but that movie is my life. I'm Sam- or Sam is me. In this movie. But I
wished I was in Sam and Cat, where I am right now, and now I am but Sam is in my world now. So we basically switched places."

"Oh Serena, I told you all that fried chicken would mess with your head," Cat giggled.

Serena shrugged and decided not to stress about it. This is what I wished for afterall.