23

Nobody's POV:

Right now Hana is at her class, paying attention to the teacher. She got a call from her father, maybe something important. Hana raised her hand and excuse herself to get out from the class. She went to the bathroom.

|Dad|

|You|

Hello..?

Hello. Im here. Yes dad, what do you need?

Oh i just want to tell that you have to go home early today.

Why..?

We are going to talk about something, yeah. Is not really important but you have to do it.

But- can't we just do it at the evening, after school? Im in class right now.

Sorry cupcake, but you have to do it about half and hour later.

Hana just sigh and agree with it.

Oh! And i almost forgot.

Umm, what

You have to bring Renjun too

Why not just ask his parents?

The parents was busy on a meeting, it will disturb them from it. So uh please help me tell him about this.

Hmm. K then..where are we going to meet anyways.

the BibiMo's restaurant. And wear a nice outfit.

K bye. Im going to hang up.byee

Byee.

The talk was ended like that and she went out from the bathroom.

??? Pov:

?? 3 : yes. We got the address.

?? 1 : i wonder what is she doing over there.

?? 2: dating with Renjun, Duhh.

?? 3: Yaish shut up. We are going now. Lets go.

Nobody's POV:

When Hana arrives at her class, she stopped infront of the door, not getting in. Everyone was looking at her including the teacher weirdly.

Hana: uhh. Mdm, i-i have to go home early today. A-and i have to bring Renjun too. Can we both excuse to go out..?

Mr.Kang: Oh! You both are on a date?

Hana: No-

Everyone was surprised with their eye's grows big.

"Uuuuuu Hana is on a date"

"Ofcourse, she is his wife too"

"Damn it, i was about to play a game with Renjun."

Those and more words that her classmates says. Red ambarassment face was on her face almost everyday. She hated when it happens. Then, Mr.Kang's phone got a call. He answer and have a quick talk with the other line. When he hangs up, he look back at Hana