3 | Mad at Her

"Then what's Tiger In korean?" Minnie asks,

They were playing what Is It In korean or maybe It's Just a way for Minnie to teach Rain more korean.

"Horangi (호랑이)" The girl responded.

"Good job then, What Is Frog In korean?"

"Gaeguri (개구리)" Rain got it right again.

"Rain ah," Yuqi comes and sits on the bed.

"Nae?" Rain said.

"You said you were a foreigner right? What's your real name?" Yuqi asked.

"Dahlia Hazel Arelhigh." Rain said.

"Hm? Then why Is your name rain?" Minnie asked.

"I don't know, My birth certificate says my name Is that otherwise." Rain said.

"But aren't you from Incheon?" Yuqi asked.

"No... I don't know actually." Rain said.

"Why Is that?" Yuqi said.

"But I do know that raiyel gave it to me!" She said, She smiles alot not like Before.

"Oh really? How about we continue to play the game?" Minnie said.

"Yeah!" Rain said.

"How about yuqi unnie asks you this time?" Minnie said.

Rain nodded.

"Hmm then how about a phrase? What Is Always Be Proud Of Yourself?"

Flashback

"Dahl, What happened today?" Her sister asked.

"T-they humiliated me at the park, They said I weren't good enough to dance." She said, Crying her eyes out.

"Hey hey, Remember this ok? Always be proud of yourself. Never erase that out of your head alright?" Her sister said.

"Y-yes, I won't..." She said, Still sobbing to the point that their dogs was going crazy.

"Dahlia, Do you wanna know how I got that Phrase?" Her sister said to her, Comforting her because she's still a child, What can she do?

Dahlia nodded.

"There was this girl when I was training, I lost hope because they said I wasn't good enough. But you know what she said? Always be proud of yourself. So you should be too ok? Can you promise me?" Her sister said.

"I-will..." Dahlia said.

Flashback OFF

"Rain?" Minnie said.

"Oh- I don't know the word for that..." Rain said.

2:09 pm

It was late at night, They were all asleep.

But,

A police officer knocked on the door, What could I it be?

I answered It and,

"Hi kid, Can I speak to your sister?" He said.

I called her.

"Yes officer? She said.

"Uhm, I don't know how to tell you guys this but, Your parents got... Into an accident. The brakes on the car broke and they were at full speed, They crashed Into a building... I'm terribly sorry for your lost." The officer said.