Behind the Mask

A/n: Hello dear readers. This is my first miraculous one shot and was written with the amazing marinette_lady6 on instagram (Crookshanks_Mlb on wattpad). You should check her out she is a really amazing person. Thank you so much for writing the battle scene Ally you are the best. This fic was written before the release of season 4 and is set somewhere after the episode ladybug. Both me and Ally are only humans so if there are any mistakes we may have overlooked in editing, we would appreciate if you point them out so that they may be fixed. Also this is in no way a Lila redemption fic if you have a problem with that don't read. Let us know what you think of this. Review's would be really appreciated.

Disclaimer: We don't own Miraculous.

Behind the Mask

Authors: Lune and Ally

Exposing Liarla

It was a normal day in College Francoise DuPont all the students from Miss Bustier's class were gathered around one Lila Rossi listening to her latest adventure (cough lies cough) with the famous and half of Paris's superhero duo, Ladybug. 

Everything was going according to Lila's plan until she made the mistake of lying about the wrong thing. "You guy's" she called for everyone's attention and when all eyes were on her she continued talking "I can't lie to you guys anymore and I trust you guys to keep my secret" with that everyone became more attentive Lila smirked internally "Ladybug gave me a miraculous, I am Rena Rouge" everyone was startled but their expression soon turned to one of awe.

While Lila was busy basking in all the attention thrown from her classmates she failed to notice one Lady Blogger and DJ looking at her with disgust. Alya could not believe what Lila just said there was no way she was Rena and how did Alya know this? It was because she herself had been trusted by Ladybug to carry the fox miraculous. 'Oh my god' Alya thought as she realized Marinette had been telling the truth about Lila all this time and she had not even listened to her and chalked it up as jealousy, she was a horrible friend but now that she knew the truth she would make it up to Mari and expose Lila as the liar she is.

The thing was nobody but her, Ladybug and Nino (who was carapace) knew the truth and she could not prove it without her miraculous and without revealing her identity. As Alya was thinking of what to do she saw Chloe come in to the class. 

Chloe took one look inside the classroom and knew that liar Lila had just finished narrating another lie. Rose stood up and said "Look Chloe isn't it awesome how Lila is Rena Rouge" Chloe scoffed, how could the brats believe her lies like that really Lila, Rena Rouge, ha that was a joke even Ladybug had standards and Lila definitely did not cut it as for being BFF's with Ladybug the idea was ridiculous absolutely ridiculous.

"Oh is she now" Chloe said in a bored tone "Then tell me how she was here on hero's day when she was supposed to be on a trip when as we all saw Rena fighting." For the first time ever Alya had the sudden urge to hug Chloe. 

Lila looked surprised by the question but she quickly thought of a plausible lie "Well you see my miraculous here" she pulled out a necklace that she had made watching Rena fight, which was almost an exact copy of the fox miraculous "Gives me powers to transport myself when Ladybug needs me."

Chloe was beyond irritated now sure she was a rude brat but being a hero was not something to joke about "Oh really Lila cause as far as I remember it was the horse miraculous that had the power of teleportation and you can't possibly have your miraculous Ladybug has a rule of not giving anyone their miraculous after the fight is over." Lila sneered before saying "Yeah she doesn't unless she really trust the person" they were about to argue farther when Miss Bustier walked in and everyone went back to their seats.