Chapter 01: Hargeon town

3rd person P.O.V

Selene drop them off by the town of Hargeon, At the morning.

Lucy and Celena Explored the town, And was looking for a magic shop hoping they would get atleast one useful item for Celena.

At Exploring the town, They were about to give up and go to other town because they haven't found least one magic shop.

But they finally spot one, and quickly rushed to it. They entered the shop to see an old man, standing behind the counter, Clearly the owner of the shop.

"This is the only magic shop in this town, heh?" Lucy said, And Celena nodded

"Yes. This town is more prosperous in fishing than magic to begin with." The old man said, "Only less than 10% people of the town can use magic, So this store is manly targeting traveling mages" The old man then added.

"Ehh.. I think we will just head to different town.. this shop doesnt look like they have the want we want." Celena sighed, Lucy looked around and Grabbed Celena's arm, Celena looked at her in confusion.

While celena was about to speak, The old man interrupted her "Please dont say that, and have a look around first! We have some new items too!" Said the old man, Lucy was kind enough to look around for an useful items.

Lucy And Celena then found some good items, And bring it to the old man to check in it. "that would be 20000j for all the items" The old man said.

They both looked horrified they definitely dont have enough jewels! The two then both looked at eachother and got both of the idea.

"How much is it, Again?" Lucy asked, "20000j." The old man simply said.

Lucy hopped on the counter to give show some cleavage "How much is it again~" Lucy said attractively.
------------------

Lucy had an evil smirked on her fac, While she and Celena where standing at the bridge, Chiling

"Wow that actually worked, Im impressed lucy!" Celena praised lucy.

"I know.. Good thing mimi taught me that" Lucy giggled at the memory, Celena soon then join her.

"So where to nex-" celena was then again interrupt by some girls freaking out, They listened to what they were saying. "Omg, salamander-sama is here!" "Wait you mean the famous wizard in fairy tail?!"

Lucy and Celena was shocked. "Well, Well, Well looks like were going to find fairy tail in no time.." Celena Joked, And giggled.

"Wanna check?" Lucy asked, And Celena nodded.

The two followed where the squeakeling coming from, To get to the salamander they were talking about. They pushed the crowd back to get to the middle, And saw the 'salamander'. Lucy stared at him for a second, when lucy was about to confront him about the charm that he was using, Someone interrupted her. (A/N; Lmao i keep writing that line-)

"Igneel!" pinky said, he stared for at the man for a few seconds "Who are you?" Staring blanky at 'salamander'.

"Im the one and only salamander" the 'salamander' said with a smugly smirked. 'disgusting!' Lucy and Celena thought

"Really? The salamander i know doesnt use love charms to be a girls magnet." Lucy said smerking. The 'salamander' was now looking at lucy nervously, While the crowd of girls growled.

The pinky and the blue cat stared at her. Then looked at the 'salamander' with a suspicious look

The 'salamander' was now sweating in nervousness "w-well i gotta go now, remember to come to my ship party!" Lucy rolled her eyes, and stared at him while he escape. The crowd of girls then started to follow his lead.